Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

57 minutes ago, nnm said:

Georgia is head and shoulders above everybody, but I wouldn’t assume any B1G team will beat TCU. Neither tOSU or UM have played anyone. The B1G is hot garbage top to bottom this year. No doubt tOSU has more blue chips than TCU, but so does UT. 

If it was the TCU offense that showed up against us, tOSU would smash.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:35 AM, closetohumping said:

I got three degrees from ou. ….

They were throwing diplomas out of the window like they were jolly ranchers.  I caught three of them.

Never heard anyone talking about catching OU degrees like they are jolly ranchers. I mean I’ve heard them compare it to catching the clap, syphilis, or chlamydia, but delightful candy pieces nah. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Soliver465 said:

It's to the Big 12's benefit if Texas is in the CCG

The refs make business decisions on a play-by-play basis so the game may be more interesting than we think.

I’m not so sure. The fewer people who witness the 18 on 11 beatdown in Arlington — absent a complete demolition by TCU’s opponent — either in person or on TV, the better for the Big 12. 

14 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I think it's fair to do so.  Difference is that K State fans/grads aren't insufferable morons.  Hicks for sure, but so am I.

When I was at K-State we didn’t care much about KU, and they didn’t care much about us.  They’d accuse us of having carnal relations with ovine animals and we’d make fun of them for sipping tea. We’d kick their ass once a year in football, and they’d our asses twice a year in basketball. That’s how life went.  It was much more fun to play Nebraska than KU.               

Then I went to school at KU and learned why they didn’t bother with K-State. They used their hate against Missouri. That was my first experience with a true rivalry. 

It's to the Big 12's benefit if Texas is in the CCG
The refs make business decisions on a play-by-play basis so the game may be more interesting than we think.
I'm not so sure about this. Big 12 is going to send a big fuck you to Texas on it's way out this shitty conference. And it's in their best interest business wise to let TCU win out. I expect full on fuckery from the refs to make sure they don't slip up
  • Like 1

Listen, I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I think what I’m reading here from a group of you guys is that you expect the Big 12 to “fuck Texas” via having the refs in the KU/KSU game throw the game in KSU’s favor? That is some next level paranoia. I guess I’m here for it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Listen, I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I think what I’m reading here from a group of you guys is that you expect the Big 12 to “fuck Texas” via having the refs in the KU/KSU game throw the game in KSU’s favor? That is some next level paranoia. I guess I’m here for it. 

This.

It won’t happen until Kansas wins and then the B12 puts food poisoning in the meals pregame at the hotel!

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

No, no. The refs are going to throw the game in KU's favor so Texas can make the Big 12 CCG so TCU can avoid the possibly tougher opponent. Bonus is that the refs then get more revenge on Texas and are really going to f us by calling penalties in an overwhelming fashion against us again, just like the oSu game. All ensuring TCU makes the playoff.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Lotta reports of Dykes working through contract improvements with TCU. Not saying it will happen but this is when teams often do dumb shit and lose so don’t sleep on the Cyclones today

He pulled that shit with SMU and it absolutely cost us a game or two down the stretch one season. 

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Lotta reports of Dykes working through contract improvements with TCU. Not saying it will happen but this is when teams often do dumb shit and lose so don’t sleep on the Cyclones today

This. Campbell will make this their Bowl game.