Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

Just now, redswingline said:

Nope. The Big 12 didn't have a tiebreak rule - so tcu and baylor had the same record and were "co champs" even though tcu lost to baylor.

The Big 12 fixed that co champ shit by the next season.

What do you mean "nope", dipshit? They fixed it by having a conference championship game. The entire reason Ohio State jumped both of them is because tOSU waxed Wiconsin (I believe) in the CCG for an extra data point. 

Other than the obvious Texas angle, it’s fucking stupid to make a 9-0 team in conference to play a team with 2/3 conf losses in a single do or die game to win the championship.

Ok rant over. Now go Jayhawks.

The Big 12 CCG has been stupid football double jeopardy every single time it’s played. I hate the whole concept. I hope Texas makes it rather than not I guess, and if they play I hope they win, but I’m about as indifferent as a fan can be in this scenario because it would the back in of all back ins.

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The Big 12 CCG has been stupid football double jeopardy every single time it’s played. I hate the whole concept. I hope Texas makes it rather than not I guess, and if they play I hope they win, but I’m about as indifferent as a fan can be in this scenario because it would the back in of all back ins.

in 20 years it will simply count as a conference championship and a NY6 bowl appearance or more. always take it.