Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

34 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't think the "true champion tiebreaker" shit would have saved a team in a similar scenario. I think the ccg was necessary. 

I agree but with a slightly different reasoning. big name gets the nod over small school if records are the same. If we or ou had finished 11-1 and ohio st was 11-1, big 12 gets invited in 2014 (barring that lone loss was a catastrophe). I think people forget, the big 10 was fucking sorry as hell in 2014. ohio st beat one team that would finish ranked that season and lost to an unranked virginia tech at home.

any small schools (p12, b12, acc etc) finish 11-1?  they will get told to go fuck themselves which is basically what happened.

Edited by redswingline

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

I agree but with a slightly different reasoning. If we or ou are 11-1 and ohio st is 11-1, big 12 gets invited in 2014 (barring that lone loss was a catastrophe). any other small schools (p12, b12 etc) that finish 11-1 will get told to go fuck themselves.

Yep it's why TCU can't lose.  They will be told to get fucked if they do.

C'mon Kansas, get a fucking turnover one fucking time.

• Hook 'Em 2