Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

KState v TCU part deux is gonna be a fun one. Purple everywhere! 

it’s hard not to get frustrated watching this game. Especially seeing that TCU is still in control of their own destiny. I don’t want to hear any more excuses for why we aren’t where TCU is (assuming KState wins tonite.) we should be where TCU is right now. 

Kansas just keeps fighting. Good for them. Imagine how this team will look in a year or two with their HC. No quit in them. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

When we won at least 9 games every fucking season? 

I was thinking more along the lines of inexplicable losses that kept us from playing for 7 or 8 conference titles and at least 4 more national championship games but yeah you can focus on the low bar here lol. My point was our second best  coach of all time didn’t “win the games he always should” so why in the actual fuck would you expect a guy taking over for a fucking idiot to be 9-3? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

it’s hard not to get frustrated watching this game. Especially seeing that TCU is still in control of their own destiny. I don’t want to hear any more excuses for why we aren’t where TCU is (assuming KState wins tonite.) we should be where TCU is right now. 

Kansas just keeps fighting. Good for them. Imagine how this team will look in a year or two with their HC. No quit in them. 

TCU will skullfuck KSU the way Kansas is playing them tonight.  

Fucking fumble

• Hook 'Em 1

USC looks to be one of the final four. Riley in the CFP sounds familiar. Damn year ONE! apparently though I have been told there are all sorts of sound reasons we can’t do shit like that and that we’re building something lasting and solid and shit. Like Riley’s not.  

Dayum Kansas…

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor