Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

They are the blue blood of the PAC-12 even though they went 4-8 last year. I’m just saying a rebuild can happen like that. It could happen here also. It didn’t. I don’t want to hear why it didn’t. If that goofy fuck can do it in one year there it can be done. Period. 

Did Bryce young portal with sark to Texas? Oh he didn’t, well I’ll be damned. How about the best wr in college football? Oh damn he didn’t? Ok well how about the best rb from a conference opponent? Surely that guy portaled to Texas with sark right? He isn’t a goofy fuck, he’s a master mind OC and he brought in a stacked fucking house against an absolute dog shit conference schedule. You can fuck off if you can’t understand the difference. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think it happens with marquee level coaches. Jmo. 

fair enough.

my thing, he walked into the best program in the big 12 and a down, but the marquee program in the p12

It's not like he rolled in and turned around kansas or colorado. Plus he has won exactly zero playoff games and if usc gets invited, that's not going to change this year, either.

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

Did Bryce young portal with sark to Texas? Oh he didn’t, well I’ll be damned. How about the best wr in college football? Oh damn he didn’t? Ok well how about the best rb from a conference opponent? Surely that guy portaled to Texas with sark right? He isn’t a goofy fuck, he’s a master mind OC and he brought in a stacked fucking house against an absolute dog shit conference schedule. You can fuck off if you can’t understand the difference. 

Okay, but who did Dykes bring to TCU to turn that shit program into a playoff team immediately?

Why do we all just accept the notion that it takes 3 to 4 years to build a winner at Texas?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

That program isn't "built". It is a one year wonder....watch and see.

Oh, agreed.

But it's basically the same roster that went 5-7 last year.  New coach, 12-0, no problem.

LSU had a hell of a turnaround, too, tonight notwithstanding.

But people on this website have suggested that others were crazy for expecting more than 8-4 in year two with skill position talent all over the place?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1