Game Week- Baylor.

Wulaw Horn

On 11/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, Wally Pryor said:

That Kansas game was the worst home game, pretty much ever. Everyone had bailed on Mackovic and the team, all we had was Ricky. Terrible season. And it was fucking cold that day. Wind chill in the mid to high 30s for a 1P kick. Maybe 35,000 lost souls in the stadium. Could pretty much sit where you wanted, and we did. 

That’s 34989 more than attended eATMe last week. We shall see…

We have rarely played to the projected outcome this year (good and bad), but I believe this game is not on Sark or his bipolar gas attacks.
It’s on the players and how to execute and play with intensity.

After 11 games they should have a rough idea of what is needed.

Who wants to win it more? You are at DKR, channel him!

PLAY ANGRY !

DON’T TURTLE !

JUST WIN !

17 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I'll be there in a Pancho you fucking bitches. 

Last game of the year and all I read here is a bunch of bitch made bullshit.

People are giving away tix left and right so get your bitch asses down there. 

Fuck rapelor.

Ok, Lefty. I guess you just can’t quit Pancho. No need to actually be in him at the game though. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Watching Bijan's top career plays on LHN was great.  Man, we are going to miss that guy.

Came here to post this. All of his highlights are like juke, stiffarm, juke, juke, stiffarm, outrun the rest. Not a lot of just running open through green grassturf. 

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, we are going to miss that guy.

And Ro Johnson.  You can't quantify the importance of someone like him in the field and locker room. The guy just wreaks of leadership. We need could use 5 of him on the team every season. 

Good to hear he's going to give it a go today despite the knee. 

• Hook 'Em 4

14 hours ago, Armypilot said:

We have all been thru more than a half inch during a game 

Shit, we all took Gundy's mighty 4 inches less than a month ago. Whats another half inch?

2 hours ago, El Squared said:

We have rarely played to the projected outcome this year (good and bad), but I believe this game is not on Sark or his bipolar gas attacks.
It’s on the players and how to execute and play with intensity.

After 11 games they should have a rough idea of what is needed.

Who wants to win it more? You are at DKR, channel him!

PLAY ANGRY !

DON’T TURTLE !

JUST WIN !

The odds are now Baylor +10 and 300 on the ML. I dont give a fuck if we cover the spread, but if we lose this game straight-up, that 3-1 payoff will help ease the pain. TCU came in here a couple of weeks ago and left with a win and Baylor had TCU beat until the closing play last week. 3-1 seems to generous to me. If we win, I wont give a shit about the bet, and if we lose, I'll be slightly less pissed. 

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Surprised folks aren’t more fired up about this game. We really need to win this game.

Games at 11am the morning after TG are tough.  Even tougher when teams come in carrying 8 losses or whatever.  

Also doesn't sound like Bijan did Sr Day stuff. 

Why would the fanbase be indifferent? We are coming off a win where we kicked ass and we still have a chance to win the conference title. Besides the fans have come hard and been awesome all year, I don't see any evidence they are indifferent. 
You are talking like it is Texas who is 4-7 playing UMass and not trying to win what seems to me to be a big game.

ccf0d63e662e3d2084f540e00772f481.jpg

55k?

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Games at 11am the morning after TG are tough.  Even tougher when teams come in carrying 8 losses or whatever.  

Also doesn't sound like Bijan did Sr Day stuff. 

He's not a senior. Still gotta do the whole "sit down with my family" bit. He gone.

More interesting to me is that Sweat, an actual senior but eligible for a COVID year, has not taken part in any senior day stuff. Adds to the smoke about him returning.