Week Whatever: Cowboys @ Vikings Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Nope and the Cowboys aren't this good. It's somewhere in between. Dallas has these games seemingly every year. Where they click on all 3 phases and look unstoppable. 

But Vikings has been playing with fire all year with their one score games and comebacks. They were bound to have a game like this at some point. 

This. Until I see this Cowboys team in a win or go home situation I don't trust the performance at all.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Vikings were skating by with some of these wins. I don’t think they’re a true 8-1 team. In fact I knew this outing was a real possibility after last weeks bills win, talk about Jefferson’s spectacular catch etc.

To me I knew it was bad to receive the kick off. Then cousins fumbles and yea. We all know you don’t receive. For dumb

Agreed. But I also don't think Philly is as good as their record. This is a year in the NFC where you can't point to one team and say they are the class of the NFC. Minnesota, Dallas, Eagles are all right there together. Depending on if Brady and Tampa figure it out, they should win the South and will be there. I don't buy into Washington or NY at all. Then you got SF. Jimmy G still sucks and his defense carries him. But they find ways to win in the playoffs with that formula. Wouldn't fear Seattle either

• Like 2

Oh I can’t wait to see the run defense takes this week.

Minny is about to get a LOT of rushing yards now. Just like Chicago did. It’ll look worse than it’ll actually be.

So, the refs aren't fucking the Cowboys this week, I guess?

Oh they tried a couple times. The cowboys simply said “no”
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Tommy Shelby said:

This. Until I see this Cowboys team in a win or go home situation I don't trust the performance at all.

Yep. They had this type of game last year to end the season going into the playoffs. Demolished Philly on the road. They also demolished Philly at home. 

I want to see Dallas win the close games where you need the defense to make a play and they do. These games are fun, though so I won't complain. 

I feel blowing last week's game will cost them a top seed and the division. Had they not, they would be just one game back of Philly and still a home game left with them where we control our own destiny. We absolutely have to beat them and then hope they drop another game while we also don't lose again. A lot to ask in this league. 

• Like 2