Week Whatever: Cowboys @ Vikings Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

I’m glad Zeke is having a resurgence but like his look/style has deteriorated every year. The League never should have fined him for jumping into the Salvation Army bucket. I think that was the beginning of the end…lulz. Great game so far! Excited to have dominated the entire half against a pretty good team. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Damn that’s cold. 

rule should be changed to if you can’t stop the next play from starting in time, you don’t get to review it. 

Especially if the offense calls a time out in the interim. Literally no reason to wait to call for a review.

• Like 1

Also it was a catch. It moved for a split second when it hit his hands and stayed there the rest of the process. You can trap it these days as long as it’s not moving before hitting the ground.

Just now, HornsOverIthaca said:

Practice kick

Stay book should show him 5 for 5 from 60+.

• Like 1

I think there's a good chance we keep both Zeke and Pollard. The RBs market isn't what it used to be for Pollard, and extending Zeke rather than cutting him is best for both parties. A post June 1st cut would only have 5.8 mil in dead money and save 10.9 mil, so the cowboys have a lot of leverage. Big slow RBs on their 3rd contract rarely get above the vet minimum. 

• Like 1