Week Whatever: Cowboys @ Vikings Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

Dallas just owns Cousins and this goes back to his Washington days. I believe we ended our losing streak to Cousins on MNF with our backup. He's also lost to Dalton and Rush back to back years. 

This is why I don't question Vegas and their odds. I wonder how much money went to Minnesota's side this week?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Seems like Kellen Moore has finally figured out what an incredible, all-around weapon Pollard is.

In Tony's fourth year of the league ...

It's almost like all of us and the rest of the Cowboys fandom/media has been calling for this for years. I also wonder how much the front office has to do with it. Zeke is their huge contract. Happens in sports all the time. Front office wants their expensive toys to be out there on the field.

• Like 1

Are the Vikings really this bad?  Geez.

No. But that record was fraudulent.

They should have lost to Washington and the Bills.

And Dallas IS a good football team who fell into a trap last week.

Also, they are using Zeke properly. Love it.
  • Like 1

Dallas just owns Cousins and this goes back to his Washington days. I believe we ended our losing streak to Cousins on MNF with our backup. He's also lost to Dalton and Rush back to back years. 
This is why I don't question Vegas and their odds. I wonder how much money went to Minnesota's side this week?

Vikings were skating by with some of these wins. I don’t think they’re a true 8-1 team. In fact I knew this outing was a real possibility after last weeks bills win, talk about Jefferson’s spectacular catch etc.

To me I knew it was bad to receive the kick off. Then cousins fumbles and yea. We all know you don’t receive. For dumb
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Are the Vikings really this bad?  Geez.

Nope and the Cowboys aren't this good. It's somewhere in between. Dallas has these games seemingly every year. Where they click on all 3 phases and look unstoppable. 

But Vikings has been playing with fire all year with their one score games and comebacks. They were bound to have a game like this at some point.