Chrisley know best stars headed to prison

closetohumping

Welsley Snipes came out a better man for it.

https://people.com/movies/wesley-snipes-reflects-prison-time-tax-evasion/

In a new interview with The Guardian, the Blade actor said, "I hope I came out a better person."

"I came out a clearer person," added Snipes. "Clearer on my values, clearer on my purpose, clearer about my relationship with my ancestors and the great god and the great goddess above, and clearer on what I was going to do once I had my freedom back."

"The biggest thing I got from it was learning the value of time and how we often squander it ... I understand that very clearly now, having been away from my family and loved ones two and a half years," said the father of five.

Snipes said he doesn't view himself as an "innocent bystander in any of it."

"I made decisions. I accept the ramifications of those decisions. No one forced me to take that person as my accountant; no one forced me to take that person as my lawyer. No one forced me to believe what they were saying. That was on me," he said. "I don't have time to sit back and say I was wronged and recapture all that was lost."

"I've gained so much more. I understand so much more," added Snipes of evolving from the situation. "And if two and a half years of my life were in meditation and isolation up at that camp out of the 100 I plan on living, good deal. Good deal."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A real estate guy who lies to banks and fails to accurately report income to the IRS? Shocking.

Isn’t that literally everyone in the industry?  Toss in a few former bottle service girls/failed models who aged out of the game and chose real estate over only fans/stripping just to complete the trope. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Between this, Elizabeth Holmes and Jen Shah (Real Housewives of SLC), the US government is not fucking around with rich people. 

Unless you're a billionare.  

12 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

He’s a southerner so he’s more into cream gravy. 

I thought he was more into the Asian soup,  Cream of Some Young Guy?

Edited by FartingDreamer

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Todd and Julie should taken a plea. They have a young son and custody of their granddaughter. Both will grow up without their parents.

When you screw up, you gotta do what’s best for your kids. 

Counterpoint: narcissists are incapable of taking responsibility.  And as a society, we have reached the point of peak narcissism -- we worship it and reward it, so there is ZERO incentive for narcissists to do anything but double down.  It's a big fucking problem, actually.  These jackholes are just another case of it.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Isn’t that literally everyone in the industry?  Toss in a few former bottle service girls/failed models who aged out of the game and chose real estate over only fans/stripping just to complete the trope. 

OnlyFans seems a lot less morally questionable than real estate. 

• Hook 'Em 4

21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Counterpoint: narcissists are incapable of taking responsibility.  And as a society, we have reached the point of peak narcissism -- we worship it and reward it, so there is ZERO incentive for narcissists to do anything but double down.  It's a big fucking problem, actually.  These jackholes are just another case of it.

Well, that's like your opinion man! Get off my lawn.