Ohio State vs Michigan. The Game. Fox. 11 am Saturday

Parliament

15 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Michigan offense doesn't look like it will be able to keep up in a high scoring game. And that was with Corum. 

I feel like they made a mistake on the QB choice. 

Fuck TOSU always though.

You know McNamara had a season ending injury, so he hasn’t been an option for quite some time, right?

Just now, IDIOTsavant said:

You know McNamara had a season ending injury, so he hasn’t been an option for quite some time, right?

No. Didn't know that.

I thought they each got a game to start the season. And after the Hawaii game, Harbaugh chose JJ. Didn't realize he got hurt against UConn.

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

No. Didn't know that.

I thought they each got a game to start the season. And after the Hawaii game, Harbaugh chose JJ. Didn't realize he got hurt against UConn.

He did pick McCarthy, but McNamara got hurt in mop up duty. Just meant making a switch wasn’t really an option. Amped up for the game. Didn’t mean to come across as a dick. I don’t mind being an asshole; I just want it to be on purpose.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

I want Ohio State to win by 40.  Just because I know a really annoying Michigan fan that acts like they are great non stop. 

Im down with this because I still havent forgiven those fucks for Lloyd Carr...

I hold a grudge and now since it I live in Ohio it helps to actually pick a side at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1