Happy Thanksgiving

InkaUtexas

Happy Thanksgiving, assholes.

Just me and the Mrs. today.  Christmas is gonna be yuuuuge for us, so it's cool!  We also do a family get-together first weekend in December every year that I do enjoy with the in-laws.  I'll take the peace and quiet today.

RMQP.gif

Edited by slorch

Happy Dead Bird Day from the upper corner to the lot of you degenerate bastids. Thankful to have good friends, family - and this place to get away from all that crap. Football and futebol today, then on the road tomorrow to Saturday's Apple Cup.

May you all enjoy this day and may next Thanksgiving find you with even more to be thankful for.

Edited by flatdawgs
  • Hook 'Em 7

9 minutes ago, flatdawgs said:

Happy Dead Bird Day from the upper corner to the lot of you degenerate bastids. Thankful to have good friends, family - and this place to get away from all that crap. Football and futebol today, then on the road tomorrow to Saturday's Apple Cup.

May you all enjoy this day and may next Thanksgiving find you with even more to be thankful for.

Hopefully you have a safe drive to/from Apple Cup so you can tell the story about the ass whooping for years to come.  Go Cougs!   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Gobble nibble chew MFers!

We do a lot of complaining and commiserating around here. Living up to a name like surly is hard work

Y’all are awesome. From the dumbest poster to the really smart and attractive ones like myself, happy Thanksgiving longhorn fam 

B49F66A4-2657-43E9-B79F-5FC4743D0032.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I was about to put the bird on the grill when my oldest son called me coughing like a fool. He just came from urgent care where they said he did not have Covid and did not have flu, but had some kind of crud. Looks like happy turkey day just got extended till Saturday.  

Regardless, I hope all of you degenerates are having a great time with your family and friends this Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for. 

• Hook 'Em 4