Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That's actually kind of uncanny.  Although the NRA wasn't as nuts prior to the Clintons, at least from what I recall.

It wasn't.  I was a youth member back then.  They were a shooting enthusiasts and shooting safety organization at that time.  They spoke rationally about the history and continuing place of firearms in American life, and that's about the limit of their "lobbying" then.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

@fattyflattie, you think my cartoon isn't political?

Please.

Try posting it anywhere else besides the clock room and you will see.

@Johnny Sack @PW is right. It's not posting chaos, here on the new shag. We are a bunch of orderly well-behaved assholes.

Those pro-violence memes  that you posted, those are memes. 

Edited by brakeman
you'll see.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, brakeman said:

@Johnny Sack @PW is right. It's not posting chaos, here on the new shag. We are a bunch of orderly well-behaved assholes.

Department of Mysteries: Clock room by malex096 on DeviantArt

@Johnny Sack those are memes. Memes go in the meme thread, this is the cartoon thread. Watchman out front shoulda told you.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, brakeman said:

@fattyflattie, you think my cartoon isn't political?

Please.

The BLM is toon is not. Your justice one easily is.  Unless BLM belongs to a political party now, I don’t see how it’s any different than sacks paints. The “toast” meme or the “triggered” meme sack posted are both politically charged. His other 3 were not political, of course. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The BLM is toon is not. Your justice one easily is.  Unless BLM belongs to a political party now, I don’t see how it’s any different than sacks paints. The “toast” meme or the “triggered” meme sack posted are both politically charged. His other 3 were not political, of course. 

wow.

go to bed.

please.

• Hook 'Em 1