Egg Bowl

Mitch Cumsteen

23 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I saw something earlier today about the pirate might step down because of health reasons?  Don’t know if there’s any truth to it. 

Been seeing it all over online. The football world (well world in general) is better with the Pirate in it. If health issues are true hope there’s a good treatment plan for him and he makes a speedy recovery. That’s just shit news to hear if true. But I hope they get a bowl win for him. He hasn’t looked great appearance wise this season but I hope that’s all bs. Damn that’s just shit news if true. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Been seeing it all over online. The football world (well world in general) is better with the Pirate in it. If health issues are true hope there’s a good treatment plan for him and he makes a speedy recovery. That’s just shit news to hear if true. But I hope they get a bowl win for him. He hasn’t looked great appearance wise this season but I hope that’s all bs. Damn that’s just shit news if true. 

He really did not look well on the sidelines.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

He really did not look well on the sidelines.

I know…damnit. Then the coughing stuff after the game and trying to joke about it. He’s been taking a lot of time to talk to reporters and stuff this year too. I mean he always does but it just seemed like he was lingering more to talk to them.

8 minutes ago, slorch said:

Used to be a rebuilding season for him at Tech.  We don't see those any more...

That was his standard season. Like, exactly. In 10 seasons he finished with a better mark only 3 times. In 21 seasons of head coaching he has 2 seasons of double digit wins. His record is remarkably above average. 

Edited by Porterhouse

8 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

That was his standard season. Like, exactly. In 10 seasons he finished with a better mark only 3 times. In 21 seasons of head coaching he has 2 seasons of double digit wins. His record is remarkably above average. 

Still far better than Sark who some want to claim as the second coming around here after a fluke blowout of a really bad Kansas team.

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

A sideways lateral?

I must have missed that argument. I just recall the guy stating that by rule a lateral pass is treated like a backwards pass and it would be MSU ball. 

The color guy Louis kept yelling that it was lateral, and not backwards, therefore incomplete. The rules guy Matt Austin had to keep trying to interrupt to finally say a sideways lateral is treated like a backwards pass (fumble, not incomplete). I’m not sure Louis understood what he said. 

8 hours ago, Loop 1604 said:

Still far better than Sark who some want to claim as the second coming around here after a fluke blowout of a really bad Kansas team.

Well actually it’s the same exact record.