Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

2 minutes ago, austintiger said:

Well I think at this point you just want to win this fucking game and the script seems pretty easy to anyone but sark

I agree with you that long-term this doesn't fix our biggest problem which is the head coach but one problem at a time

Ok, the discussion was about Sark’s coaching of QE, not about this game.

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Easily. Dude should have at least 250 and 3 tds, and Rojo over 100 and 1-2 tds if we didn't decide Ewers might not be a fuck up. We could run on them all day and they can't stop us 

What's this we shit? I think sark is the only person in the stadium that doesn't see this.

I wish pk would go buddy Ryan on his ass on the sideline

Edited by austintiger
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, it was a called pump fake to Worthy because they've been attacking it. Ewers should have immediately thrown it over Worthy's head out of bounds when he saw pressure. 

That doesn't address the question of why we're putting the game in the QB's hands when we running down their throat and pass protecting like crap. 

Yeah we can't block them. We shouldn't even be trying any downfield throws at this point. 

Yes, Ehlinger did improve there and that was unusual. Especially learning to throw it away on time. 
So it's not impossible but Ewers needs to recognize how much hard work is needed. 

Agreed. Certainly wouldn’t say the leap Ehlinger took is the norm. The Texas passing game has to improve by a ton across the board - Ewers, receivers, scheme. Bijan and RoJo will not be keeping them in/winning games next year.