Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

3 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Pissed we couldn’t get Bijan a final TD. Fire Sark!!!

Lol, proud how we showed up the 2nd half. Hopefully we can turn a corner.

Pissed we didn't just run him, Rojo, and K-Rob all game. They couldn't stop the run game and Sark STILL tried to go deep. What a dumb fuck. Bijan should have 250 yards and 3-4 tds 

1 minute ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

the recipe for prolonged success is simple.  STOP PAYING exorbitant coaches salaries and STACK NIL $$$$$$ get/keep the best players.  flip this bitch---cut sarks pay, give his $$$ to bijan.

Totally totally agree. Michigan State and eggy have fucked themselves with their huge coaching contracts. Pay the players and stock up on talent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The Longhorns have officially exceeded my expectations for them this season. And it's almost entirely due to the defense improving how they defend the middle of the field. That Ford INT doesn't happen in the first six games of the season.

The defense really did improve over the course of the year. It was impressive. PK is definitely not getting fired on this upward trend and I’m almost at a place where I can live with that, though still uneasy particularly with the secondary. We’ll see what the roster looks like in the spring after draft departures, recruiting, and the portal.

I don’t think the offense got worse so much as opposing defenses figured it out and Sark didn’t counter until it was too late. Passing game is going to have to improve a ton. I don’t think people appreciate how good Bijan and RoJo are. RBs do not often just carry offenses like that. That’s not realistically replaceable.
  • Hook 'Em 9

Pissed we didn't just run him, Rojo, and K-Rob all game. They couldn't stop the run game and Sark STILL tried to go deep. What a dumb fuck. Bijan should have 250 yards and 3-4 tds 

I’m still pissed we didn’t run them down Okie St and TCU throats. Sucks we lose them next year.

I’ll enjoy this win.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, gmr548 said:

The defense really did improve over the course of the year. It was impressive. PK is definitely not getting fired on this upward trend and I’m almost at a place where I can live with that, though still uneasy particularly with the secondary. We’ll see what the roster looks like in the spring after draft departures, recruiting, and the portal.

I don’t think the offense got worse so much as opposing defenses figured it out and Sark didn’t counter until it was too late. Passing game is going to have to improve a ton. I don’t think people appreciate how good Bijan and RoJo are. RBs do not often just carry offenses like that. That’s not realistically replaceable.

I still think Gideon might be over his head at S coach and we might see if there is a certain former UW coach that might want to become our DB coach, but I am more than pleased with PK.

Biggest miss of the entire offseason looks to be not getting Sanders or the kid that went to FSU at EDGE, but we are getting there.

Ford and Barron are legit development wins and so it is easy to see a future on D

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Stunns38 said:

I’m still pissed we didn’t run them down Okie St and TCU throats. Sucks we lose them next year.

I’ll enjoy this win.

You and me both, amigo. It's pretty unbelievable it took Sark 12 games and a second half to figure out that constantly running our stud backs win games. 

But like you, I'll enjoy this win. It's was sweet 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

This was a 38-17 win if Ewers just plays a game manager game. I'm not giving up on him but there will be an open competition for next season. I'd prefer he improve and win so Manning can redshirt but he better work on processing and decision-making.

Ewers has played himself into a QB Competition. Arch should be splitting reps with the 1's in spring ball. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

I still think Gideon might be over his head at S coach and we might see if there is a certain former UW coach that might want to become our DB coach, but I am more than pleased with PK.

Biggest miss of the entire offseason looks to be not getting Sanders or the kid that went to FSU at EDGE, but we are getting there.

Ford and Barron are legit development wins and so it is easy to see a future on D

I concur about Gideon. I think he needs to be replaced. He needs to go down a level and get more experience before he's ready to coach in the big leagues 

• Hook 'Em 2