Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

True or false:  the pass pro went to shit and the run blocking became superb when Campbell had to go in at right guard for Hutson 
Pass blocking wasn't great with Hutson in there, so partial truth. But yeah, Campbell is a road grader, not a footwork technician.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

This was a 38-17 win if Ewers just plays a game manager game. I'm not giving up on him but there will be an open competition for next season. I'd prefer he improve and win so Manning can redshirt but he better work on processing and decision-making.

Manning can still redshirt if Card beats him out 😁

(I’m kidding. Mostly)

52 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Correct.  The “best player in the country” was on the sideline for the most important offensive play of the national championship game.  

Sark also had nothing to do with that, so not sure why that play is brought up at all. Other than it being badass.

37 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:
True or false:  the pass pro went to shit and the run blocking became superb when Campbell had to go in at right guard for Hutson 

Pass blocking wasn't great with Hutson in there, so partial truth. But yeah, Campbell is a road grader, not a footwork technician.

Watch Campbell on RoJos hurdle TD.  Peels back to block the DT and then is right behind RoJo as he crosses the goal line.  That kid moves extremely well.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, mwaadeeb said:

No. The pussy cunt bitches are the ones saying QE is "worse than Swoopes" and "a total bust" and that "Sark should be fired yesterday" and all sorts of panty-waste faggotry that beats everyone here to death. My guess is that's you. Have some fucking nuts.

If I’m lamenting fans for being unnecessarily negative towards the team why in the fuck would you think I’m someone that is even more negative. Please explain your thought process to come to that opinion.  Are you retarded, like not even mildly?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, JFKFC said:

This was actually a very dangerous day for all of us. This flood of thousands of rapists coming to Austin from Waco was a clear & present danger to all decent people. Please check in with us in this thread to let us know you are safe and unraped by any Baptists. 

Just imagine how badly we would have beaten them if we took some transfer OL like Baylor did, amirite?

• Haha 1

Satisfying win. Shook off our own stupidity and rode Bijon and Roschon to the victory. Big tip of the cap to the defense. Shut out Baylor in the 2nd half and locked away the win with turnovers and great play. Yeah, it wasn't the year we all hoped for but there was improvement. Though I said 8-4 before the season so online handjobs for me. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

If I’m lamenting fans for being unnecessarily negative towards the team why in the fuck would you think I’m someone that is even more negative. Please explain your thought process to come to that opinion.  Are you retarded, like not even mildly?

It was the other guy, whoops. Though since you over-reacted so bad, you're a fucking pussy too.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

So has anyone looked at that shovel pass / fumble play again? What was it. In person it looked like a fumble but I was in the north endzone

It looked like a fumble on TV. But there wasn’t a camera down the line that would of confirmed it. Whatever they called would have stood

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Campbell is really inexperienced, but extremely talented -- has a high ceiling.  He also didn't show up in Austin till summer.

Pretty sure he played both offense and defense in high school.  If Texas had a better roster, he's a player that would usually redshirt their freshman year (unless they were an early enrollee)

19 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

So has anyone looked at that shovel pass / fumble play again? What was it. In person it looked like a fumble but I was in the north endzone

I was at the 50 yard line in seats an offensive coordinator would want.

It was a shovel pass. The call was correct. 

The refs are still shit sipping cocksuckers. 

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Let’s also celebrate the fact that we asserted our will against two schools that we should dominate that have recently gotten the better of us.  That’s progress.  When Texas is rolling, we should be able To beat Kansas and Baylor and most other schools even when we have an off day, and today wasn’t our best effort but yet we walked away with a W

I don’t think it was that far off from Texas’s best effort, it’s just that the opposing defensive game plans adjusted over the course of the year to make Texas do things it can’t to succeed in the passing game. Decent to good defensively with some lapses and bad situational play; some offensive dumbfuckery and erratic passing passing attack, but ultimately able to make something happen with the running game. I think this game played out more or less in line with what this team is.

14 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

The travesty of that play was that literally ANY OTHER CREW would have called it a fumble on the field. These clowndicks called it an incomplete pass. Also, it was a legit fumble.

Oh, that crew would have called it fumble had it been Texas on offense. Just like with the obvious intentional grounding that landed a yard behind the LOS.

• Hook 'Em 2