Boots: Over the jeans, or under the jeans?

Rimbo

Boots: Over the jeans, or under the jeans?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should boots go over the jeans or under the jeans?

• Jeans go over the boots, boots go under the jeans. Skinny hipster jeans need not apply.
    • Boots go over the jeans, jeans tucked into the boots. I didn't pay $500 for these Tony Llamas for people to miss out on the stitching.

Jeans over the boots.  If it’s muddy out then inseam side of jeans in boots and outside of jeans leg outside boots.  

Never all jeans let in boots unless you’re a chick or aggy.  

Notable exception: snake boots   Jeans legs completely inside boot throats. 

Edited by deadshank
  • Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, deadshank said:

Jeans over the boots.  If it’s muddy out then inseam side of jeans in boots and outside of jeans leg outside boots.  

Yeah, one of the uniquely cool features of western boots that you can catch your pants on the scallop and hold them out of the muck if need be.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Jeans over Western boots every time.

I do tuck my jeans into my high duck and bean boots, though, as a fashion decision.

I'm not of the persuasion, but if you happen to be, you can tuck your jeans into Timberlands and I hear that is considered fashion forward in certain communities and the Tri-state in general.

On 11/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, one of the uniquely cool features of western boots that you can catch your pants on the scallop and hold them out of the muck if need be.

pos rep emoji for use of "scallop" in sentence in a way that demonstrates understanding of the word's definition.

31 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Wore shorts and my Redwings yesterday cause it was muddy where I wanted to walk and house shoes weren’t going to cut it.

But you are a fashion icon replete with ensembles that will send designers scurrying back to their studios in New York, LA, Paris and Milan.

We are not like you.

On 11/27/2022 at 10:39 AM, Telegraph_it said:

The only time boots over jeans, or when wearing shorts, is when you are goofin’ new boot goofin’

reno 911 GIF

Why am I unsurprised that @Johnny Chimpo +rep'd this?

On 11/28/2022 at 1:07 PM, Celery Man said:

that's actually a surprisingly rough squad once you get to work

At my age, there's not a single one in that lineup whose ass I would not lick, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 3

Just watched the full 9 minute video of GnR's November Rain (h/t to Thor Love and Thunder):

Slash leaves the church, cigarette in mouth with shirtless leather jacket, leather straps over denim tucked into cowboy boots and just lays down one of the most beautiful guitar solos ever.

I'll give it a pass if you are a rock star, I guess.