World Cup Day 7 - Tunisia/Australia, Poland/Saudi Arabia, France/Denmark, Argentina/Mexico

Captain Ron

The sideline reporter interruptions during soccer games are such a beating. I couldn't give a shit less what this chick is chiming in with during the middle of the game. Especially when it's some banal shit that everyone has heard a million times like Macron calling Mbappe. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The sideline reporter interruptions during soccer games are such a beating. I couldn't give a shit less what this chick is chiming in with during the middle of the game. Especially when it's some banal shit that everyone has heard a million times like Macron calling Mbappe. 

Would you rather they discuss USA/England some more in the booth?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Goes to show what happens when you continually throw the ball at the net. He didn’t have to blast a 25-yard shot into the high corner. He tapped in a terrific pass for a goal. 

Just shoot!

That’s how I feel about all the shots that are uncontrolled trying to get pace on them, but end up way high or wide.  

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just wait until you hear sideline reporters for American football!

• Haha 1