Apple Cup 2022 UW at WSU

miguelito

2 hours ago, WBT said:

Just googled to see if Washington can still make the CCG and they cannot.

Just looked it up too. That seems kind of dumb. To get all the way down to #6 and flip a fucking coin instead of looking at overall record is ridiculous. Also seems like a recipe for the conference shooting themselves in the foot some year and taking a 10-2 over an 11-1 that might have had a playoff chance with a conference title win. 

3.45 am, sitting at the gate at Spokane Airport - ready to get home. Was planning on driving but today's weather in the passes is supposed to be 2 feet of snow, 50 mph winds. To hell with that. 

Weather was fine, mostly clear and around freezing. Usually it's worse. That was one of the crazier games I've seen in this series and I've attended 30 or so. Penix and the receivers were on all night. Sorry he'll only be here this year but what a fun one. Not sure if he's the real deal since Penix had such a monster season, but DeBoer wins everywhere he's been and a 10+ win season in his first year here is fine with me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1