Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

Constant

Just now, mdleast said:

So…will it soon be notable when a team’s fans do NOT rush the field after a victory? Asking for a friend.

Frankly with that Oregon player punching a fan (who was probably talking shit) today following that Tennessee incident earlier this year I THIINK field rushing is about to go the way of the Dodo.  Like "your team forfeits the game if you rush the field" kind of edict.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Frankly with that Oregon player punching a fan (who was probably talking shit) today following that Tennessee incident earlier this year I THIINK field rushing is about to go the way of the Dodo.  Like "your team forfeits the game if you rush the field" kind of edict.

Agreed, fine about to enough for teams to insure it doesn't happen

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yeah might be going to European soccer league stadium security

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Tell it to the Tech boards.  Oh wait, they fucking suck?  So you spend all your time hanging out here.  Ok...then.

would have rushed the field one fewer time if the nutless wonders would have held serve.

Too bad, fuckers.

1 minute ago, Pdawg88 said:

Let’s get rid of Venables now and get Urban one the phone! Did I do that right? 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Don’t worry. This year was the culture install season remember?  Takes all 12 games but I’m sure everyone is rowing the same direction now, or whatever metaphor.