Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

Constant

3 minutes ago, Assman said:

Rushing the field after beating a .500 team?  I can't wait to get out of this fucking JV conference.

Me neither, especially after no penalty/one penalty for 1 yard referees, but we are going to a conference where a team that started out #6 rushes the field after finishing 5-7.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

I’m pretty sure every Texas poster was rooting for Tech. Not sure what the tiny dick syndrome is about.

I guess it’s about your tiny dick. 

fuck off doucher

you always have the same shit to say

Not present the entire game and then a parting neg.

go fuck yourself.

and y'all lost to these fucking losers?   Oh the humanity...rushing the gotdamned field again.

Edited by slorch

37 minutes ago, Assman said:

Rushing the field after beating a .500 team?  I can't wait to get out of this fucking JV conference.

35 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I dont care if tech rushes the field… its just childish, hilarious, pathetic, and bush league. Thats all

wonder if any tech fans shoved any sooner players?

I've mentioned this before but while I was a student and for many years after, the moment the clock read 0:00 people would run onto the field.  It was usually little kids first, then others (like me) would go down and walk around on the turf just after the game ended.

No idea why everyone is so bent about this.  I thought it was cool, and would like to do it again some day. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I've mentioned this before but while I was a student and for many years after, the moment the clock read 0:00 people would run onto the field.  It was usually little kids first, then others (like me) would go down and walk around on the turf just after the game ended.

No idea why everyone is so bent about this.  I thought it was cool, and would like to do it again some day. 

I hear you, but people fucking suck and there are cameras everywhere now....it's going away.  

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Then what's stopping you?  We just beat a .500 team ourselves yesterday so I guessed we missed our opportunity.  Maybe next year against KU or UTSA or something?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Damn.  You fucks can mess up a wet dream.  Just enjoy OU doing what it does best…sucking.  
And lol at the cripple fight going on amongst various losers in this loser conference. 

Brent Venables is the best corch in the history of college footballs, and you’re damn lucky to have him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, South Austin said:

Brent Venables is the best corch in the history of college footballs, and you’re damn lucky to have him.

It’s actually nice.  Back in the day, I’d have stayed in Lubbock after Thanksgiving and watched this abortion.  Instead we hit NYC Friday afternoon.  Thanks Brent, you magnificent bastard.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s actually nice.  Back in the day, I’d have stayed in Lubbock after Thanksgiving and watched this abortion.  Instead we hit NYC Friday afternoon.  Thanks Brent, you magnificent bastard.  

You do anything fun?  Wife and daughter just saw Beetlejuice and said it was great.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

You do anything fun?  Wife and daughter just saw Beetlejuice and said it was great.

Hit ‘one if by land….’ for dinner.  Got some shopping in w the lady.  Tomorrow watching Croatia with some friends from there and drinking early for that.  NYC is great during the WC.  But it’s really her weekend.  I have art Basel next week in miami.  Should be some quality posts on secret squirrel if I can see straight enough to post.  Cheers 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, slorch said:

you always have the same shit to saY.

I have no idea what you’re referring to. I almost never even criticize you. You must have me confused with someone else.    I have rooted for Tech when they weren’t playing Texas, at least as far back as Billy Joe Tolliver, James Gray, Rodney Blackshear, and Anthony McDowell playing on Raycom in the late 80s.

Brian Fantana and I go all the way back to the days he was sipping Shiners, owning aggies, and writing football articles from press boxes across the southwest. 

Not present the entire game and then a parting neg

I wasn’t present because I was flying and trying to watch 4 different games. I was not on any message boards.

I clicked on this thread and you were acting like an absolute clown complete with nose honks and spinning bow tie for no reason. I’m pretty sure every single Longhorn on here wanted Tech to win the game. Some criticized your fans for rushing the field and it hurt your feelings. I negged you because you were being a dick. 

Edited by Tex Pete

it's almost as if slorch doesn't realize that this is a... Texas Longhorns message board.

If you don't want to hear Longhorns' opinions on Tech rushing the field after beating the sooners, then there's a really simple solution...

Anyway congrats to Tech.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, utee94 said:

it's almost as if slorch doesn't realize that this is a... Texas Longhorns message board.

If you don't want to hear Longhorns' opinions on Tech rushing the field after beating the sooners, then there's a really simple solution...

Anyway congrats to Tech.

Yeah.  I really struggle with the concepts here since beginning posting in the community 17 years ago.    It's a couple of douchebags who have always been douchebags and always will be.  No skin off my back, brother.

Rivalrous banter is good.  If not for the 'enemy' fans, y'all would just have each other's dicks to suck.

Keep on keepin on.  One of the things that makes this board great is the lack of "you're not part of our club" [/Ron White voice] mentality.  It has slowly been creeping in here more and more.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yeah.  I really struggle with the concepts here since beginning posting in the community 17 years ago.    It's a couple of douchebags who have always been douchebags and always will be.  No skin off my back, brother.

Rivalrous banter is good.  If not for the 'enemy' fans, y'all would just have each other's dicks to suck.

Keep on keepin on.

Who? I’ve never been a douchebag to you. I wasn’t even criticizing Tech rushing the field last night.

I thought it was awesome when Vincent Valdez led the charge and Colonel McKinney was wounded at the Battle of Jones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Keep on keepin on.

You've been around a long time and in general I like you.

I just don't ever understand fans of other schools, expecting a Longhorns message board, to act like a homer board for their own school.  I don't ever go to Tech boards, or any other schools' boards, but if I did, I wouldn't expect them to say nice things about Texas.   You tell me-- is the general sentiment on a Tech board kindly, toward Longhorns? 

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I mentioned in the past too that going on the field here at the time had nothing to do with celebrating a win. People are bent on celebrating a victory by rushing the field. 

At the time kids wanted to run on the turf or meet the Texas players. The couple of times I did it was to cut across to get to my car. So there is zero comparison.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ousux said:
29 minutes ago, mdmost said:
Putting slorch on ignore is so choice. If you have the means, which you all do, I highly recommend it.

Meh, putting anyone on ignore is lame af

Cool. Then enjoy going round and round with him. I got tired of that and moved on from it. 

12 hours ago, slorch said:

IDGAflatFlyingFacialFuck if you burnt ornge fuckers endorse rushing the field in Lubbock.

Seriously.  You get no fucking vote.

I don't endorse it, but I understand it.

But then again, I've spent a lot of time in Lubbock.  Not much else to do...

1 hour ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, mdmost said:
Putting slorch on ignore is so choice. If you have the means, which you all do, I highly recommend it.

Meh, putting anyone on ignore is lame af

Not bagging on Slorch at all, but I'm not sure I agree with you police work there Lou.

• Hook 'Em 1