Geaux Tigahs @ aggy Pyle Field on ESPN

DFW Horn

Just now, austintiger said:

Not sure what is more embarrassing. Losing to this dumpster fire of a team or watching fans flash horns down while playing lsu. What a pathetic bunch of texas obessed fans...who will be the first to say they don't care about Texas LOL

I mean I thought you were an Auburn fan. So that's kind of embarrassing, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, austintiger said:

Not sure what is more embarrassing. Losing to this dumpster fire of a team or watching fans flash horns down while playing lsu. What a pathetic bunch of texas obessed fans...who will be the first to say they don't care about Texas LOL

How do you not have a new name yet?? 

Lmao Brian Kelly. Fraud as usual. He cucks up in the big games. LSU still had a very outside shot to sneak into the CFP if TCU/USC lost next week and they beat a Georgia team that has absolutely zero to play for next week. And lays an egg as usual.

aggy whooping up their super bowl while getting to 5-7. Start that next year hype train!!!

Just now, WBT said:

No they didn't and this wasn't a big game.  Next week will be a big game.

Yes they did. They were ranked 5. They beat #1 Georgia next week and USC/TCU lost next week, the committee puts them in because SECSECSEC. They 100% would have gotten in over an Ohio St team who got blown out and didn't even win their division. Committee loves getting 2 SEC teams in there. 

Next week means nothing. Winning a SEC title game with 3 losses against a team that can forfeit and still get to the playoff and winning now does 0 for your chances? That doesn't sound big at all. If I'm Georgia, why even play?