Geaux Tigahs @ aggy Pyle Field on ESPN

DFW Horn

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They were ranked 5.

Those rankings don't mean shit until the last one.  They exist for a Tuesday night ESPN tv show and to drive the ESPN talking head industrial complex.  2 loss LSU wasn't going ahead of 1-loss Georgia or 1-loss tOSU.  Ask PSU what winning a conference with 2 losses does for you.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Doesn't the SEC charge these bozorons $250,000 for rushing the field? Between that and having to pay through the nose to keep players from portaling out going to be real hard to move on from the albatross hobbit.

I think the first offense is $125-150 K. Repeat within a certain period is $250K

I bet I see more aggy shirts at HEB today than I have the last two months combined.  It's the way of the ag.

No shit. It’s been a glorious last two months here in the woodlands (aka aggy central). No maroon at all at heb, my gym etc. Guarantee all the fatass xxl maroon gear makes its way out in force this week. Fml
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, satyanash said:

There are currently 79 bowl eligible teams to fill 82 spots. Depending on if Buffalo beats Akron, at least two five-win teams will be going bowling. 

And the agroids are picking damn near last from the 5-7 block so they have absolutely no shot.

Shouldnt have forfeited last year. The universe provides and guides.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, statsman said:

When Texas fans ran onto Kyle Field, Ags had a different perspective-

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/1146592

Basically, it was ok for corps members to punch girls, to protect the sanctified field. 

In 1977, I was at Kyle Field for our game with aggy.  At the time, aggy had an unwritten rule that only football players and bands were allowed on the field as it was considered a memorial.   Before the game, UT students ran onto the field unfurling the massive Lone Star flag.  This activity had been cleared with the aggy administration in advance.  Some corps turd didn’t get the memo, ran onto the field, and slugged the first UT student he encountered….which was a female.  I will >never< forget the look on her face as she turned to face that sorry s.o.b.  When he realized he was the only aggy out on the field, he backed down. That was Earl’s senior year, we were ranked #1, and he ran for over 200 yards that afternoon as we won 57-28.  I’d still like to kick that guy’s ass.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

In 1977, I was at Kyle Field for our game with aggy.  At the time, aggy had an unwritten rule that only football players and bands were allowed on the field as it was considered a memorial.   Before the game, UT students ran onto the field unfurling the massive Lone Star flag.  This activity had been cleared with the aggy administration in advance.  Some corps turd didn’t get the memo, ran onto the field, and slugged the first UT student he encountered….which was a female.  I will >never< forget the look on her face as she turned to face that sorry s.o.b.  When he realized he was the only aggy out on the field, he backed down. That was Earl’s senior year, we were ranked #1, and he ran for over 200 yards that afternoon as we won 57-28.  I’d still like to kick that guy’s ass.

Don’t forget Earl’s 60 yard touchdown reception

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Don’t forget Earl’s 60 yard touchdown reception

I had forgotten about that.  My date and I were sitting on the lower level west side toward the north end of the stadium no more than 10 rows up on the 20-25 yard line.  We were surrounded by the enemy.  They scored first and were giving us serious shit.  As I recall, Earl’s TD reception happened right in front of us.  I also remember we lost our MLB, Lance Taylor, to injury in that game.  Screwed with us big time in the Cotton Bowl because we had no one who could replace him.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:42 PM, statsman said:

When Texas fans ran onto Kyle Field, Ags had a different perspective-

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/1146592

Basically, it was ok for corps members to punch girls, to protect the sanctified field. 

Go to 2:51:30 to see the out of bounds hit he's referring to over at TexAgs

Go to 2:20:00 if you want to see Westbrooks level someone.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

In 1977, I was at Kyle Field for our game with aggy.  At the time, aggy had an unwritten rule that only football players and bands were allowed on the field as it was considered a memorial.   Before the game, UT students ran onto the field unfurling the massive Lone Star flag.  This activity had been cleared with the aggy administration in advance.  Some corps turd didn’t get the memo, ran onto the field, and slugged the first UT student he encountered….which was a female.  I will >never

7:04 mark

• Hook 'Em 2