Rumor was false. Dana cut player out for slapping someone on the field.

lilMAC25

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

let me guess he threw up on them when he was drunk?....which could be any time or any place...

Lulz. "I'm sorry Coach Holgerson, but we've talked about this before, many times. We just can't have you drunkenly vomiting on our students. This is Cougar High. Not West Virginia."

• lilMAC25 changed the title to Rumor was false. Dana cut player out for slapping someone on the field.
9 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

I think they’re better off for next few years with Holgo than Tom Herman or anyone else they could get. 

Holgo is a poor man’s Leach. Slamming Red Bulls during the game, slamming coeds at the after parties. 

image.png.6db19d3e4f4b3562317ae96890ed7659.png

Holgerson is an average coach. He has a 12 year track record of under .600 winning percentage. You can do worse, you can do better. Will be interesting to see what that buffoon Fritatta does heading into the BigXII. We all know that the University of Houston wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence

"The winning is defined at University of Houston as 10 and 2," she told faculty and staff at the annual holiday party at her home. "We'll fire coaches at 8 and 4."

image.png.a52f44cedb608db5648fb9ec9bc7a16b.png

• Hook 'Em 1