It’s Portal Time!

Texzilla58

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35131596/michigan-qb-cade-mcnamara-enters-transfer-portal

It’s that time where everyone gets on the portal go round. Butthurt pampered players moving on because they aren’t good enough, or a coach yelled them, or their girlfriend decided on a different school…whatever.

Cade McNamara leaves Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35131596/michigan-qb-cade-mcnamara-enters-transfer-portal

It’s that time where everyone gets on the portal go round. Butthurt pampered players moving on because they aren’t good enough, or a coach yelled them, or their girlfriend decided on a different school…whatever.

Cade McNamara leaves Michigan.

The main Portal thread's over in the Recruiting forum, fyi

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The main Portal thread's over in the Recruiting forum, fyi

Prank call, prank call

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Seems like a topic that would be well covered on the recruiting board.

I think what you meant to say is this is the perfect place for people to discuss transfers, and the recruiting board is a hoax.   It’s just a few old guys yelling at the clouds with an occasional retard wandering by.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimbob said:

Prank call, prank call

I think what you meant to say is this is the perfect place for people to discuss transfers, and the recruiting board is a hoax.   It’s just a few old guys yelling at the clouds with an occasional retard wandering by.  

Isn’t that every board here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My take on the recruiting forum is that it's where some folks have built an ecochamber away from the annual disappointment this program experiences on the field. There is mostly good news in recruiting. Despite our awful performance on the filed, we continued to land good classes over the years. 

• Pancho locked this topic