World Cup Day 10 - Group A Final Day Ecuador/Senegal, Netherlands/Qatar

Captain Ron

African nations showing up in the last two days. I root for the America's except Argentina I can't stand them since 76' and the crap the referee let them get away with against the Netherlands in that final, mano de dios plus we can't never beat them in cups. Still can't help be happy for the underdog teams from Africa.

5 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

African nations showing up in the last two days. I root for the America's except Argentina I can't stand them since 76' and the crap the referee let them get away with against the Netherlands in that final, mano de dios plus we can't never beat them in cups. Still can't help be happy for the underdog teams from Africa.

“I root for the America's except Argentina I can't stand them since 76'  “

1) The apostrophe takes the place of the “19” from “1976”, so your wrote “since 76 feet”. And that’s regarded. And and every time you ever do that for any year, people think/know that you’re regarded.

2) You must have an issue with the military coup in Argentina in 1976, but only Argentina’s military coup and not all of the other coups supported by Operation Condor. That’s odd, and petty. 

3) In 1978, Argentina hosted the World Cup. Rumors of shady shit going down in their match against Peru 🇵🇪 because they had to win the match 6-0 to advance and they won the match 6-0.

I was not following the World Cup back then and apparently neither were you, because you stated that in 76 Feet, shady shit went down. It wasn’t until 2 years later, in ‘78, when Argentina beat The Netherlands in the final of the World Cup.

I’m sorry that something that happened in the past upset you so much when you finally learned one side of the story that you became a bitter person. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

“I root for the America's except Argentina I can't stand them since 76'  “

1) The apostrophe takes the place of the “19” from “1976”, so your wrote “since 76 feet”. And that’s regarded. And and every time you ever do that for any year, people think/know that you’re regarded.

2) You must have an issue with the military coup in Argentina in 1976, but only Argentina’s military coup and not all of the other coups supported by Operation Condor. That’s odd, and petty. 

3) In 1978, Argentina hosted the World Cup. Rumors of shady shit going down in their match against Peru 🇵🇪 because they had to win the match 6-0 to advance and they won the match 6-0.

I was not following the World Cup back then and apparently neither were you, because you stated that in 76 Feet, shady shit went down. It wasn’t until 2 years later, in ‘78, when Argentina beat The Netherlands in the final of the World Cup.

I’m sorry that something that happened in the past upset you so much when you finally learned one side of the story that you became a bitter person. 

You got me I had the wrong year since I quoted it off how I remembered it but I also quoted 1986 and 1990 in other posts. I should have done the math. Bravo well done sir, main point still stands I hate Argentina the way some here hate El Tri.

dutch-defender-jan-poortvliet-brings-dow

22828-zoom.jpg

rJHtfsAXl_1256x620.jpg

webimage-Oswaldo-Sanchez-of-Mexico-dives

maxresdefault.jpg

world-cup-2022-lionel-messi-dismisses-an

It has to do with lots more than just 1978. For those that hate El Tri, enjoy!

and yes just like Maradona this also was bullshit and embarrassing.

article-2657296-0052294A00000258-239_634

Edited by DanTheHorn