World Cup Day 11 - Group C & D Final Matchday

Captain Ron

30 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Perhaps you’ve already forgotten about the shit PK attempt in the first half for Argentina. 

ALSO, if you are blaming Argentina, then it’s the 3rd time in the last 16 1/2 years that Argentina has knocked México out of the World Cup.

image.jpeg.a690cf884bf79b740a480832611a497f.jpeg

I was being tongue and cheek I was hoping the emoji gave it away. See my reply to you in the thread a few days ago. I show all the times we have been eliminated by Argentina, including the win 2-0 a few days ago.

25 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This thread is good stuff

A friend from high school (a bit younger) is a professor at a prestigious mid-Atlantic university (don’t know if he teaches undergrads, grad students, or both) and he posted this yesterday:

9C7FB022-28F5-4464-AA2B-EA2AB9A2F3AE.thumb.jpeg.89439b7d38aaddfda00607ded91ef6c9.jpeg

Then today, an amiga who is a professor at “The Catholic University of Argentina” (Buenos Aires’ Puerto Madero compound) posted this of guys watching:

Argentina 🇦🇷 v 🇵🇱 Poland

…right before their end of semester / year-end exam.

(This is either an eating area or actually in their classroom.)

94E42EA4-83F5-4F81-A41F-A55B2927D32A.thumb.jpeg.8b40142c438d3d6b3bd0aacf5b5f7492.jpeg

SIDE NOTE:

If you fail an end-of-semester exam in Argentina, you can just retake it a few months later.

I think that you can retake it at least twice before having to actually retake the course and there are about 4 or 5 exam windows throughout the year.