"Cocaine Bear" this Feb

MissingInAction

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Always has to be some expert to try and inject reality into movie plots.

Fpwg49eXEAMyiC_?format=jpg&name=medium

I love the guy and feel bad when internet people shit on him, claiming he always puts the brakes on a good time.   But Neil?  Fuck you this time.  Mainly for Shitty conjugation.  Bears; plural.  

Always has to be some expert to try and inject reality into movie plots.
Fpwg49eXEAMyiC_?format=jpg&name=medium

NGT is a total cooler on any party. He’d be more entertaining if he talked thru a Hawking box.

I always wondered why Hawking continued with that 70’s HAL9000 style voice. He could have switched to something new and sounded like Sean Connery or Churchill.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

NGT is a total cooler on any party. He’d be more entertaining if he talked thru a Hawking box.

I always wondered why Hawking continued with that 70’s HAL9000 style voice. He could have switched to something new and sounded like Sean Connery or Churchill.

Hawking was a vain asshole, so it fits he'd want people to adapt to him and not the other way around.

1. Pub trivia team name this week was "Cocaine Bear Stare"

2. Saw it tonight and it was exactly how I figured 95 minutes of a movie called Cocaine Bear would go. Much like Bullet Train in terms of violence/cursing/ridiculous. It was a great time if you go in knowing what you're getting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

To each his/her own. Tried to watch it a couple months ago on Peacock, had to bail after about 30-40 minutes. One of the worst movies I ever attempted to watch. Wasn’t funny, ironically or otherwise, and I love dark, subversive shit. This didn’t hit the mark. Just my opinion.

You made it longer than I did.  I gave up after 20 minutes or so.  Just dreadful.  Yes, I know they were winking at the camera.  It was still terrible.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/15/2023 at 8:01 PM, DixonHur said:

Welp, movie name checks out.   

Went in expecting it to be dumb but mildly entertaining, and I wasn't disappointed.  

Hide contents

Although I didn't understand having the kids do a bunch of coke without exhibiting any effects.

To be fair, it's a movie about a bear doing cocaine.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wife made me attempt to watch it because some asshole named Dax on a podcast raved about it. She finally stopped trying to like it after about 30-40 minutes. I was happy to turn it off. I will kick this Dax in the balls if I ever meet him in person. That will make us even. 

Edited by UT_OB1