Antonio Brown barricades in his mansion

cactusflinthead

Maybe they can put him under a 5150 type hold…? I’m not going to armchair QB diagnose him but it’s clear that has life has spiraled out of control. Obviously he’s a threat to himself and others so maybe putting him in an institution and not a jail would be a better course of action.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Seems smart. 

On Nov. 29, a judge denied a petition for a temporary risk protection order to prevent him from possessing firearms or ammunition if he was considered a threat to himself or others. 

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m not going to armchair QB diagnose him but it’s clear that has life has spiraled out of control. 

Shit, he's fine. 

Brown has not suited up for another team and has been focusing on his music career.

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

Do any of his friends own a white Bronco?

That was still amazing to me - I had no TV access for a few months, and so didn't get to see it until I got home, and my parents had taped the Rockets games, and even though I knew it had happened (saw it in a newspaper), seeing that shit play out.  Not quite at Challenger blowing up level, but close.

Wow.

google google google

According to FOX 13 reporter Aaron Mesmer, police left the home without Brown, who is believed to still be inside the residence. A legal expert explained it's not uncommon for police to leave after trying to issue a warrant if they don't want to escalate things, can't physically see him in the home or are negotiating a surrender behind the scenes.