Utah v. USC - Pac 12 Title Game - 7P Fox

Wally Pryor

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur.  However - 

I had to watch the AL/AUB game with some family friends that are Bama fans, son graduated there, etc.  They spent an inordinate amount of time using an abacus to figure out just the right iteration to get them squeaked into the CFP.  I told them they were fucking high, just enjoy the win.  They chuckled and went right back to their ought and noughts, jumping in their cement pond.  The thing that irritated my inebriated mind was how they talked as if THEY FUCKING DESERVED TO BE IN.

I assume that's the case with most Bama fans, because ... because I want to and I'm sick of fucking Bama fans.

Therefore, I will be holding my nose and allow myself to pull for the fuckstick twins, Riley and Caleb.  

2 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

I concur.  However - 

I had to watch the AL/AUB game with some family friends that are Bama fans, son graduated there, etc.  They spent an inordinate amount of time using an abacus to figure out just the right iteration to get them squeaked into the CFP.  I told them they were fucking high, just enjoy the win.  They chuckled and went right back to their ought and noughts, jumping in their cement pond.  The thing that irritated my inebriated mind was how they talked as if THEY FUCKING DESERVED TO BE IN.

I assume that's the case with most Bama fans, because ... because I want to and I'm sick of fucking Bama fans.

Therefore, I will be holding my nose and allow myself to pull for the fuckstick twins, Riley and Caleb.  

So you're cheering for USC because you're afraid that Alabama might make the playoff?

You do realize that USC winning means that... USC makes the playoff. Correct?

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The guy fucked over ou and took their best talent with him. I’m not rooting for him but he may have helped us in the short term and the long run. 

Most definitely. I was happy when this went down, but I've been having a hard time seeing them other than OU West when I watch their games.  Weird phenomena.

Edited by Mach 1
  • Hook 'Em 1

I have an acquaintance in a hospital in Utah and apparently the Utah fans are such douches they used to take up all the hospital parking lot so, rather than risk towing the wrong cars, the hospital shut down all but the ambulance entrance on game days. This greatly inconveniences visitors, so I have to go with USC on this one. 

18 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The guy fucked over ou and took their best talent with him. I’m not rooting for him but he may have helped us in the short term and the long run. 

Yeah, man.  I hated him at ou because he was really good, but then he gutted their program in a way that's gonna take years to fix, and he was kind of a prick about it.  I'm not exactly rooting for him, but I feel like we owe him a fruit basket or some proper brisket or something.  

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Fuck Mormons, fuck OU, fuck teams benefitting from losses when they don't have to risk playing an extra game, so fuck OSU and Pervin' Liar as well 

Mormons are interesting. I have Mormon neighbors and they introduced themselves as saying, “We’re Mormons. But not like those Mormons.” It made me stop and think a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I went to Utah for Harbaugh’s first game at Michigan and expected tailgating to suck because of the Mormon thing but the people there went hard. We hopped around from tailgate to tailgate and they just kept feeding us beers and shots. I got so hammered I had to leave at halftime and I’m not sure even now how I got back to the hotel. Flew from there to South Bend for the Texas game, which wasn’t as much fun but I may have been even drunker by the end. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Mormons are interesting. I have Mormon neighbors and they introduced themselves as saying, “We’re Mormons. But not like those Mormons.” It made me stop and think a bit. 

They were talking about byu. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I went to Utah for Harbaugh’s first game at Michigan and expected tailgating to suck because of the Mormon thing but the people there went hard. We hopped around from tailgate to tailgate and they just kept feeding us beers and shots. I got so hammered I had to leave at halftime and I’m not sure even now how I got back to the hotel. Flew from there to South Bend for the Texas game, which wasn’t as much fun but I may have been even drunker by the end. 

BYU = Mormons

Utah = Everyone else.

Knew a Utah alum who did her grad work at Texas. Could drink everyone under the table.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 2