Utah v. USC - Pac 12 Title Game - 7P Fox

Wally Pryor

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No 2-loss team should ever make the 4-team playoff unless there aren’t enough teams with at most 1 loss to fill all the slots. TCU would have a better record than Bama and will have played in a conference championship game while Bama didn’t. Based on how they’ve compared records in the past, I think TCU would still get in.

No team that played fucking no body all season and got destroyed in their last game deserves to play in the 4-team playoff either.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Just be happy we don't have to face this Utah squad in the Alamo bowl 

This take is so dumb. It's everywhere around here but it's dumb. That's exactly who you want your team to face if they want to develop into a good team. Utah is not unbeatable, most of this board never gets tired of overreacting to one game. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

This take is so dumb. It's everywhere around here but it's dumb. That's exactly who you want your team to face if they want to develop into a good team. Utah is not unbeatable, most of this board never gets tired of overreacting to one game. 

Yeah, I seem to remember us kicking Utah's ass the last time they were supposed to kick ours in a bowl.  Georgia's, too.

Our team's weakness this season has not been its performances against strong opposition.  Let's put a big pelt on the wall and let's learn some things doing it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, 59 Burst said:

To me the real issue is it now appears that Lincoln has at least in part, been figured out. 

Lincoln's teams are what they always were at OU and this season at USC. They look great at soft teams that can't punch back. He has a lot of talent and rides a really good QB to pile up wins. But once playoff time comes around (or this season, Utah), they look much different. Hit his teams in the mouth and they fold up. Utah got physical with them on both sides of the ball and they had no answer for the last 3 quarters. The lesser talented teams don't have the personnel or toughness to expose him. The blueprint has always been out there to beat him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I didn't see what happened. What happened?

The game was over, USC was losing by 24 or whatever with 1 minute remaining, he had Williams in the pocket trying to throw on one leg, a sitting duck.

Maybe I'm not supposed to complain about this.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

After aggy, I think BYU fans may be the most insecure fanbase going in the message board universe. 

Dude be careful you're getting negged for this. 

You've probably had a couple too many hot drinks tonight. Acting out like this isn't you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Not according to your mom.  She's satisfied how I tended to her "bean."

Oh boy you got me there!  “Bean!”  LOL Is that a, um clit?  

Keep being bitter.  Keep looking in from the outside freak.  You will never be part of the PAC, even it it craters.  You were the weird member of every conference you’ve been part of.  Enjoy your independence.  

Just now, Upgrayedd said:

Oh boy you got me there!  “Bean!”  LOL Is that a, um clit?  

Keep being bitter.  Keep looking in from the outside freak.  You will never be part of the PAC, even it it craters.  You were the weird member of every conference you’ve been part of.  Enjoy your independence.  

Why would we want to be part of a dying Pac 12 conference when the Big 12 provides a much better spot?  

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The Pac 12 is a SHAM league!  They play each other and a team like USC looks really good until Utah beats the snot out of them and then goes out into the real world in a bowl game and gets the shit kicked out of them.

Riley is going to be exposed once he gets to the Big 10. 

B1G isn't great either except for the top 2. 

USC is a 1 man team. Manny _iaz coaching tackling? 

If Alabama gets in, they've got a shot to win it all.