Utah v. USC - Pac 12 Title Game - 7P Fox

Wally Pryor

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bullet said:

Man there were some horrible takes on the first 4 pages of this thread.

I felt like USC was way overrated.  Computer polls thought so too.

With that defense it's hard to justify them playing in the FF. But Utah had no clue when Williams was able to freely maneuver in / outside the pocket. Once he couldn't, Scally teed off. Had Williams not hurt his hamstring the game would have likely ended up 48-45 or the like, not sure who would have won. Not a big fan of Williams, but that's the reality.

Edit - F Scally.

Edited by Wally Pryor

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Caleb could turn into the greatest college football player America has ever seen and he isn't winning this. That SC line is getting fucking abused. 

Cut the kid some slack he played his ass off tonight and he's a baller. He'd get my Heisman vote. His D is pure trash. 

He's overrated and cocky.  No slack.

He's good, but he's no Bryce Young.

38 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

You apparently don't know what you are talking about.  

Hey, the BYU fan is right.  After aggy, Louisville message board posters are the most insecure.  BYU is only 3rd.

Don't know how many times I have read the school that hired Pitino after the FBI affair sting and Petrino after his motorcycle ride with gf/employee at Arkansas was somehow too honorable to leave the Big East early so the Big 12 "settled" for WVU.

Wait, he really did have F@ck Utah on his nails? I thought that was a photoshop.

Kid can play, but he is way too cocky for my liking. Seems like he already thought he won the Heisman, thought they were playing for a national championship. Lincoln messed up and had the whole team looking ahead and they got clobbered.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Take the loss pussy!

Just dropped by to say Lincoln and Caleb can eat a big fat dick!  These Sooners got whipped again by a Longhorn QB.  

Yeah dont blame Rising for leaving but fawwwwk how badass would it have been to have him and Bijan thr past two seasons?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilroydos said:

Riley also snapped at a reporter in the postgame for asking whether the players on D are "coached to try to go for the turnover vs. prioritizing tackling" after some of the long runs.

Never let that skin thicken, coach.

Never understood why Riley took Grinch with him to SC. If Riley doesn't dump the defensive staff (except Shaun Nua--he's good), it shows he has a huge blind spot. He looks at analytics and must see how terrible his defensive efficiency numbers are. He looks at film and must see how exposed the shifts leave his defense.

This game was a great illustration of how important exceptional QB play is for Riley's offense and how good Caleb Williams is. Prior to his injury, two drives = two TDs. After the injury, ten drives = ten points. Williams improved a lot this year, and his growth mindset makes me think he'll be even better next year.

Williams teammates love him. Versus Texas in 2021, Kennedy Brooks had a long run that ended in what appeared to be a fumble. The first person to console Brooks was Williams. I love that his painted nails annoy boomer internet tough guys.

5 hours ago, kilroydos said:

Riley also snapped at a reporter in the postgame for asking whether the players on D are "coached to try to go for the turnover vs. prioritizing tackling" after some of the long runs.

Never let that skin thicken, coach.

Stupid question. Clearly they’re coached to do neither.

1 hour ago, quigley said:

Never understood why Riley took Grinch with him to SC. If Riley doesn't dump the defensive staff (except Shaun Nua--he's good), it shows he has a huge blind spot. He looks at analytics and must see how terrible his defensive efficiency numbers are. He looks at film and must see how exposed the shifts leave his defense.

This game was a great illustration of how important exceptional QB play is for Riley's offense and how good Caleb Williams is. Prior to his injury, two drives = two TDs. After the injury, ten drives = ten points. Williams improved a lot this year, and his growth mindset makes me think he'll be even better next year.

Williams teammates love him. Versus Texas in 2021, Kennedy Brooks had a long run that ended in what appeared to be a fumble. The first person to console Brooks was Williams. I love that his painted nails annoy boomer internet tough guys.

k GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, quigley said:

I think it’s more that you can’t be a pussy QB with a pussy belly button tattoo coach and expect to win championships.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1