Utah v. USC - Pac 12 Title Game - 7P Fox

Wally Pryor

1 hour ago, quigley said:

Never understood why Riley took Grinch with him to SC. If Riley doesn't dump the defensive staff (except Shaun Nua--he's good), it shows he has a huge blind spot. He looks at analytics and must see how terrible his defensive efficiency numbers are. He looks at film and must see how exposed the shifts leave his defense.

This game was a great illustration of how important exceptional QB play is for Riley's offense and how good Caleb Williams is. Prior to his injury, two drives = two TDs. After the injury, ten drives = ten points. Williams improved a lot this year, and his growth mindset makes me think he'll be even better next year.

Williams teammates love him. Versus Texas in 2021, Kennedy Brooks had a long run that ended in what appeared to be a fumble. The first person to console Brooks was Williams. I love that his painted nails annoy boomer internet tough guys.

That and the S&C guy.  Watched that game last night and that was a vintage LR/OU team.  Great skill players on offense and trash on defense.  Even my wife said, "What's with #7?  He can't tackle at all."

Aso in regards to LR's offense, it not only needs an elite QB, it needs an elite run/pass QB.  He runs that counter and if the QB isn't a threat to run, no one stays home and if the defense just drops 7 or 8, they just wrap up the RB.

Once we go to a 12 team playoff, USC will never sniff the final four.  They'll start playing physical teams and get shoved around like LR's teams always did.  Same when they play Ohio State and Michigan in the new Big 10.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

This take is so dumb. It's everywhere around here but it's dumb. That's exactly who you want your team to face if they want to develop into a good team. Utah is not unbeatable, most of this board never gets tired of overreacting to one game. 

If you take away the three games they’ve lost, Utah is undefeated.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

That game was such a weird grouping of former UT players. Watching Cam Rising hand off to Jaquendin Jackson was certainly weird to watch.

They also got a great shot of Malcom Epps looking very engaged on the sideline. 

0DBE9D3D-3852-44CF-9836-0BDBF3A45EF9.png

Don’t forget blast from the past Lake McRee but not sure that one counts. 

36 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Do you remember that right before the 2005 MNC game Matt M. and Will Ferrell traded "insults."  At one point McConaughey said something and Ferrell held up two Heisman trophys to his head and said "What's that?  I can hear you.  I have two Heismans in my ears."

I think that's what FD was going for.

(Edit: it was easier to find than I expected)

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Do you remember that right before the 2005 MNC game Matt M. and Will Ferrell traded "insults."  At one point McConaughey said something and Ferrell held up two Heisman trophys to his head and said "What's that?  I can hear you.  I have two Heismans in my ears."

I think that's what FD was going for.

(Edit: it was easier to find than I expected)

Still mind bending we made it 4 seasons then drove straight off the cliff into the fiery pits of LHN/BDF hell and we are now halfway back to the 35 year mark. FUCK! 

Caleb seems like a total scumbag.  Talks lots of shit when beating up on weaker PAC teams.  Sits on the bench and sulks after losing to Utah.  Go congratulate the other team don’t be a bitch.  Take the loss pussy.  I know the World Cup is happening right now but that limp was Oscar worthy.  

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

That game was such a weird grouping of former UT players.  Watching Cam Rising hand off to Jaquendin Jackson was certainly weird to watch.  They also got a great shot of Malcom Epps looking very engaged on the sideline. 

0DBE9D3D-3852-44CF-9836-0BDBF3A45EF9.png

Sign of the times... only gonna get worse going forward with more active portal and transfers.  

Btw... it's Ja'Quinden Jackson  😋

19 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I went to Utah for Harbaugh’s first game at Michigan and expected tailgating to suck because of the Mormon thing but the people there went hard. We hopped around from tailgate to tailgate and they just kept feeding us beers and shots. I got so hammered I had to leave at halftime and I’m not sure even now how I got back to the hotel. Flew from there to South Bend for the Texas game, which wasn’t as much fun but I may have been even drunker by the end. 

Was he hot?

It's something women do to accentuate their fingers and look sexy.  Sometimes they get fake nails to go with it.
Lol. I meant supposedly straight males.

There is a kid at work who paints his nails black, supposedly because the bitches love it. I asked him if the bitches loved pegging would, he do that. He did pause before answering.

802d33c1174f1dd66672f2719c7c9d3a.gif