Utah v. USC - Pac 12 Title Game - 7P Fox

Wally Pryor

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pops said:

Does ewers keep his starting job if rising is the backup this year? 

I think the more relevant question is would Ewers even come out of spring practice with the starting gig. Rising had a pretty damn good season last year

Card 2021 stats - image.png.8e9a5d8a8e444039a95c1cd25e1565de.png

Rising 2021 stats - image.png.82d962202afc298344b539cfeacc0d03.png

11 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

just checking in to say FUCK Lincoln Riley and usc right in the ass.

Yeah although Lincoln Riley and USC fucked OU in the ass.

So the assfucker of those cock suckers is my friend 

or something like that 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It’s called sorcery (or coaching) but who cares? It can’t be done by anyone we’ve hired.

Texas went from 5-7 to 8-4 though, should've been 11-1 really. 

Best turnaround ever was Lou Holtz at South Carolina.  The were 1-10 in 1998, 0-11 in 1999 (Lou's first year) and in 2000 they went 8-4 beating Ohio State in the Outback Bowl. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Ewers was pretty darn good this year and be better next season.

I'm not on the anti ewers train at all. I think he'll only get better. I just wonder if sark had rising as an option if he would have gotten the job when Quinn was clearly struggling. Rising looks like he's 15 years older. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Best turnaround ever was Lou Holtz at South Carolina.  The were 1-10 in 1998, 0-11 in 1999 (Lou's first year) and in 2000 they went 8-4 beating Ohio State in the Outback Bowl. 

Should've been 11-1? This is very aggy. Those losses were legit and justified. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Should've been 11-1? This is very aggy. Those losses were legit and justified. 

Bama loss was clearly invalid. I rarely complain about reffing, maybe 1/500 sporting events, but that game was stolen.  Tech/OKState was trash defense blame coaching.  TCU was a legit loss. 

And I think a 3 win increase (which you’re right could have/should have been more) is a bigger deal than it initially looks. To think about it another way, another 3 win increase next season to 11-1 would certainly be a big deal.

Just now, mdleast said:

And I think a 3 win increase (which you’re right could have/should have been more) is a bigger deal than it initially looks. To think about it another way, another 3 win increase next season to 11-1 would certainly be a big deal.

this team reminds me so much of 2018 which had several veterans playing their last season.  We lose Bijan and Rojo to the NFL and a few guys from the defense. I do love J brooks at RB though.  Too much leadership, talent and experience gone on defense.  It's going to be a challenge especially if Ewers is hurt , where is the QB depth - a fish Arch? Other guys need to step up big time. 

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

SC is peaking at the right time so, they can probably beat anyone if they play like this.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

USC will beat TCU or Michigan if they play them. No one is beating Georgia so it won't matter.

Y'all are some prisoners of the moment. CLA hung 45 on SC last week. Michigan whipped tOSU in Columbus. TCU is undefeated and just hammered ISU by 40 points. 

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

USC right now can beat any of the other CFB teams except GA. USC will easily handle Michigan, but at #4 if TCU wins, USC is playing GA. 

and USC fans will root hard for KSU. 

Not so sure about that. Michigan will probably own the line of scrimmage there. Not thinking the run game will work as well for SC. Caleb will do some special stuff no matter what, but i think Michigan is for real this year and i like the way they get stronger in second halves. They can give Georgia a real problem too.

• Hook 'Em 1