World Cup Quarterfinals - Dec 3 & 4

Captain Ron

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

When he does stuff like that I reckon you have to. He’s just too good.

Wrote that before he scored. Boy be good, but damn they call his name when he is not close to the ball. Just a fun observation. 

Right now, best attacker in the world? I think so. 

Mbappe vs Halland is an awkward way to phrase that conversation because the truth is that they aren’t the same player at all. Their talents complement each other and they would fit into the same front seamlessly and it would have less of the drama that you get at PSG. Mbappe’s preference is clearly to play wide and be in more of a playmaker role. Halland is best in the middle and doesn’t care if the attack doesn’t run through him. Mbappe is definitely more high maintenance. Thierry Henry got some flack for saying earlier he prefers Mbappe, but it makes complete sense if you know what he would prefer if you only had to pick one.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, naija said:

They need to ban that move. It is ridiculously unfair to the keeper.

Does Lalas know nobody gives a shit about his power rankings.

No way , man! That’s part of the insightful analysis we have come to expect from Fox. All we need is the robot transformers they use for the NFL games.

8 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

No way , man! That’s part of the insightful analysis we have come to expect from Fox. All we need is the robot transformers they use for the NFL games.

With Fox we are at least spared from seeing Twellman which is a huge plus over ESPN in my book.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1