This is why we have the Death Penalty

RPM

IT's also what genpop is for.

They'll sort it out.

RIP little lady.  Precious.  Innocent.  Senselessly murdered.  

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

That sheriff should lose his job for assuming she ran away. 7 YOs don’t run away you moron.

Same bullshit they always trotted out to try and avoid doing actual police work. 

“They have to be gone 24 hours for a missing persons report to be filed. Come back later as I’m almost done with this sudoku puzzle. thaasaaaaaaaanks” 

The man should die.

Assuming Fedex gets sued for negligence, it should settle. Fedex can't win unless that dude's record is spotless. I find that unlikely. And the bad press that will come with a lengthy fight isn't worth it anyway.

Edited by Bevo

3 minutes ago, DeweyCox said:

3C983C28-D1C2-4473-A677-75DECFBCE4F2.png

That response was pretty terrible:

"friendy reminder that horner likes to take advantage of drunk 16 year old girls" - uh fuck you - he didn't just take advantage of a drunk girl - he raped a minor you fuckhead. And then he killed a 7yr. old girl.

24 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

That sheriff should lose his job for assuming she ran away. 7 YOs don’t run away you moron.

The WCSO, despite having a full male DNA profile, has failed to solve the murder of Lauren Whitener in her home at Lake Bridgeport for 3 years, 151 days.

49 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

It is mostly a myth. A huge percentage of inmates are sex offenders in general.

You don’t wanna be a chomo in prison, you’re life will not be fun. Still, the idea that they’re just constantly under attack or getting killed all the time is largely a myth. Most guys in there aren’t trying to get longer sentences. 
Worst thing you can ever be labeled in prison is a snitch. 

I wish people would realize there is no pill no treatment that works for these fuckers. Once they have committed an overt act They just need to be put down. They are pieces of shit and should be treated as such. Fuck’em all and anyone who thinks that pedophiles should be saved. Dump them on a desert island and if they die oh well. Not everyone can and should be saved. Sometimes someone just doesn’t deserve to live. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

This story is fucking me up bad. I was a UPS driver for several years before going into management. My center covers this area and one of my drivers wife used to watch this little girl. The idea that a delivery driver just going about his day would do something so horrible just because of the opportunity is completely unfathomable. Everywhere we go little kids wave at us. Its heartbreaking to think that from now on parents will pull their kids in close when a deliveryman shows up. Just unbelievable somebody would do that, somebody people saw at work everyday and now know they worked with a monster. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

The idea that a delivery driver just going about his day would do something so horrible just because of the opportunity is completely unfathomable.

I mean at what point does it seem like a sane thing to do? You think the juice is going to be worth the squeeze? Clearly a crack slipper in our mental health system, if one existed.

6 hours ago, Bevo said:

The man should die.

Assuming Fedex gets sued for negligence, it should settle. Fedex can't win unless that dude's record is spotless. I find that unlikely. And the bad press that will come with a lengthy fight isn't worth it anyway.

That fucker’s face screams spotty record.  

chain him up, soak him in honey, and place him on one of those west Texas red ant mounds.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, RPM said:

I mean at what point does it seem like a sane thing to do? You think the juice is going to be worth the squeeze? Clearly a crack slipper in our mental health system, if one existed.

Yeah…but once you’ve committed an act like this you’ve forfeited your right to live free at the very least and quite possibly your life. There is no therapy or pill that will make a person free or better. A firing squad would be cheaper. Once you’ve committed rape and murder…I don’t care what happens to you. But you’re never getting out of jail or an institution. and that’s not a tragedy to me. The tragedy is a little girl who will never be anything..too bad these people don’t just kill themselves and when they have these urges. If you can’t control the urge to kidnap, rape and kill you probably should be in a pine box.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Bevo said:

The man should die.

Does being a contract driver stop FedEx from getting sued? 

What’s really scary is that pedophiles believe they love children so they think they are very different from this POS because he has personality traits that also lead him to kill. They don’t have those traits and don’t derive satisfaction from the murder so they think they are much better.

that’s terrifying how often and how hard they’ve tried to normalize their attraction to prepubescent children. It’s totally normal. They just want to spread their love. They should have absolutely no ability to spread their lies and sick bullshit on any social media. We just need to start arresting anyone in these pedophile rings. Fuck it. Just start operation pedobear at midnight and lock these Ass hats up for life. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

What’s really scary is that pedophiles believe they love children so they think they are very different from this POS because he has personality traits that also lead him to kill. They don’t have those traits and don’t derive satisfaction from the murder so they think they are much better.

that’s terrifying how often and how hard they’ve tried to normalize their attraction to prepubescent children. It’s totally normal. They just want to spread their love. They should have absolutely no ability to spread their lies and sick bullshit on any social media. We just need to start arresting anyone in these pedophile rings. Fuck it. Just start operation pedobear at midnight and lock these Ass hats up for life. 

I remember a year or 2 ago pedofiles were trying to normalize the acronym “MAP” saying it stood for Minor attracted persons. Freaking weird and sick shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, Nicole44 said:

I wish people would realize there is no pill no treatment that works for these fuckers. Once they have committed an overt act They just need to be put down. They are pieces of shit and should be treated as such. Fuck’em all and anyone who thinks that pedophiles should be saved. Dump them on a desert island and if they die oh well. Not everyone can and should be saved. Sometimes someone just doesn’t deserve to live. 

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT THIS!

This motherfucker needs to die, but I'd rather see them tied down to a reclining bench with arms outstretched out in the Chihuahuan dessert. Head propped up so they get a view of their entire body, and a canopy so that the sun doesn't kill them too quickly. Strip them naked, except for a protective headgear to keep the animals from saving them the horror of watching and hearing their bodies rendered to pieces by dessert creatures. Start with applying something sweet to their fingers and toes so the rodents start there... After that he's a scavenger's buffet.

• Hook 'Em 1

Pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated. They will always act on their perversions. Once caught they should be fed down a meat grinder feet first.

Pedophiles tend to operate in networks. Our government, academia, certain churches, are filled with them. They look out for each other.

The unfortunate trend is that their influence in media and government gives traction to those that wish to normalize pedophilia. These people need to be squashed like bugs as well as any politician that takes up this mantle. Fucking children is never ok. It should be a capital crime for the perps as well as their enablers.

We had a neighbor in Portland whose husband was caught raping their 8 month old granddaughter. Her daughter turned him in to the cops. The wife stood by her husband and the kids disowned them. She told my wife this story when we moved in and said she hoped we would be understanding when he came by to tell us he was a baby rapist. He’s really a good man. My wife said “good men don’t rape babies. Had my husband been caught doing that I would have blown his brains out with my gun!”
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

The unfortunate trend is that their influence in media and government gives traction to those that wish to normalize pedophilia. These people need to be squashed like bugs as well as any politician that takes up this mantle. 

Lol wut? I think we're going off the deep end here. Let's just stick to talking about ways this fucker needs to die.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Pedophiles tend to operate in networks. Our government, academia, certain churches, are filled with them. They look out for each other.

The unfortunate trend is that their influence in media and government gives traction to those that wish to normalize pedophilia. 

uh yeah ok, what is this -- Q stuff? The only thing you got right is that churches (and not just some of them) are filled with abusers. Some are true pedos, others are just twisted opportunists who exploit whomever comes their way. 

• Like 3

Not to go off subject, but fuck Sheriff Akin.  Back in 1992, my family lived in Wise County.  One night, my 16 year old step brother and 17 year old brother were hanging out together in the barn with their respective Ruger 10/22's hoping to get whatever was trying to kill their 4H rabbits.  Stepbrother was sitting in a chair with his rifle resting on his chest with my brother sitting next to him.  When they heard something they both jumped up to see what they could see, my stepbrother's gun got hung up on a piece of wicker from the chair and went off.  Bullet went straight through his heart.  According to my brother, he turned around to see what happened and my stepbrother said 
"I just shot myself."  He took about 3 steps and collapsed.  My brother ran up to the house yelling to call 9-1-1.  
Stepdad ran down to the barn and had his son die in his arms.  

Akin was a Texas Ranger at the time and came to investigate.   He ended up taking my brother down to the barn alone and interrogated him and did everything he could do to get my brother to admit he had killed my stepbrother.    Of course my brother didn't, because he didn't do it.   No charges were ever filed and my mom and step dad ended up almost suing Wise County over it.
That started a whole hate relationship with Wise County law enforcement and my brother and his life has turned out fucked.  This had a lot to do with it.
So yea, fuck Sheriff Akin.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 8

17 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

uh yeah ok, what is this -- Q stuff? The only thing you got right is that churches (and not just some of them) are filled with abusers. Some are true pedos, others are just twisted opportunists who exploit whomever comes their way. 

And academia/education.  Filled with perverts at all levels