USMNT 2023

ztejas

On 3/18/2023 at 1:22 PM, Napoleon said:

From the outside everyone can see that Gregg needs to go. From the inside, the team can’t see the obvious and would like him to stay. 🤬

Gregg has developed a cult of personality. Holy shit!!

PS- Pulisic is starting today.

Im not sure we can go this far. In the end this really is what @ztejas said - Pulisic is currently our top player and anything he says is super scrutinized. Across twitter you see both “Pulisic defends Berhalter” and “Pulisic wants the end of Berhalter era.” There is so much in the statement that can go either way.

My worry is just that Berhalter could still be our coach. And until we hire someone that isn’t him, I’ll be worried.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Case in point. Look at this dude.

Screenshot_20230321_224318_Chrome.thumb.jpg.06b5f1d179ecc66bf533c579081d68ad.jpg

I can be bombastic and overly passionate and some of you may want to stab me in the dick but I'm fairly confident that I have better NT takes than this jabroni. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Case in point. Look at this dude.

Screenshot_20230321_224318_Chrome.thumb.jpg.06b5f1d179ecc66bf533c579081d68ad.jpg

I can be bombastic and overly passionate and some of you may want to stab me in the dick but I'm fairly confident that I have better NT takes than this jabroni. 

You may be confident, but you’re still wrong. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Can't believe England has fumbled this.

Nah, they're complete snobs when it comes to who plays where. While a huge deal for us do they really care about a guy who has basically no EPL experience and didn't impress all that much in the Championship last year? He's doing great in Ligue 1, but the Brits laugh at that league all the time compared to someone like Bellingham who is doing well in the Bundesliga.

Oh well their fuckup is our gain.

• Hook 'Em 1