TCU vs Kansas State - Big 12 Championship Game Thread

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, immamac said:

TCU getting frozen out by the CCG that they created because they got froze out last time is chefs kiss. fuck the big xii a conference for fucking losers. 

A CCG after a round-robin schedule is the ultimate self own.  Only the big 12 would come up with that plan.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

TCU did win this conference.  The extra championship game after a full round robin is the Big 12 being a bunch of idiots.  TCU already beat KSU and literally everyone else in the conference and now has lost 1 game.  KSU has lost 2 conference games.  

Kansas State doesn't write the rules. They simply went out and won this championship by the letter of the rules, fair and square.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

TCU did win this conference.  The extra championship game after a full round robin is the Big 12 being a bunch of idiots.  TCU already beat KSU and literally everyone else in the conference and now has lost 1 game.  KSU has lost 2 conference games.  

But they have no trophy.  Fuck 'em. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Rig 12 gets their just deserts. Fuck those bastards. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

TCU getting frozen out by the CCG that they created because they got froze out last time is chefs kiss. fuck the big xii a conference for fucking losers. 

TCU will be the 4 seed. After the USC loss, the 4 teams are now set no matter what happens today. There's never been a 2 loss team in the playoff. Don't see it happening this year. 1 loss, absolutely. But Clemson and Bama fucked that up. 

Honestly, I'd rather have USC as a 2 loss than TCU. They are a dogshit team that is the product of a down Big 12. They have less than 0 chance to stay on the field against Georgia.

This is why the expanded field can't get here fast enough. TCU is nowhere near one of the 4 best teams in the country. Not even sure talent wise on the field, they are top 12. 

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don't think TCU would be out with a 3 point loss in OT but it would be hilarious if it happened. Mainly because I hate all things Big 12 and I'm petty AF

I am rooting for this as well. Fuck TCU

Also, I’m going to cherish watching their implosion next year as the smoke screen evaporates 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, D3zii said:

I don’t think he’s to wrong!!! TCU isn’t drawing much interest!! Give the committee any reason to keep them out and they’ll most likely take it 

We’ve seen this happen before. . TCU isn’t a team like Bama. That one lost can keep them out 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

TCU will be the 4 seed. After the USC loss, the 4 teams are now set no matter what happens today. There's never been a 2 loss team in the playoff. Don't see it happening this year. 1 loss, absolutely. But Clemson and Bama fucked that up. 

Honestly, I'd rather have USC as a 2 loss than TCU. They are a dogshit team that is the product of a down Big 12. They have less than 0 chance to stay on the field against Georgia.

This is why the expanded field can't get here fast enough. TCU is nowhere near one of the 4 best teams in the country. Not even sure talent wise on the field, they are top 12. 

Stick to the cholas there is pretty close to a 0% chance that the CFP selection committee doesn't fuck them over on behalf of the networks who hate them.

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don't think TCU would be out with a 3 point loss in OT but it would be hilarious if it happened. Mainly because I hate all things Big 12 and I'm petty AF

Especially when TCU cries a river for a month straight then gets donkey punched by USC or Utah in a NY Bowl "they just didn't want to be in" after the Big 12 gave TCU every break it could think of to try to keep their paper tiger ass unbeaten...

So, so delicious...

• Hook 'Em 1