TCU vs Kansas State - Big 12 Championship Game Thread

BurntOrange&White

I think TCU has an excellent chance to get into the Championship game. They can abuse most DBs with their WRs. Their defense is tight enough to keep them in a game against Michigan. Michigan struggled against Illinois who also has a great defense. And that was before losing their RB. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, mdmost said:

I think TCU has an excellent chance to get into the Championship game. They can abuse most DBs with their WRs. Their defense is tight enough to keep them in a game against Michigan. Michigan struggled against Illinois who also has a great defense. And that was before losing their RB. 

Well they should probably win this game first. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Meh, we beat them handily if our QB isn’t a retard. Think Mich will cruise.

😋"Howard is so clutch. What a leader.  

A coach's dream, flawless fundamentals, field vision, looks off DBs, goes through progression, processes subtle movements instantaneously.  Perfect college QB truly.  Hope he makes it big in the NFL. "   😋

giphy.gif

So for you guys that think the Big 12 refs are out to get us. No, they just suck. Missed the illegal motion by the TE who then caught the TD pass. 

Just for the record, they can both suck & influence games we're playing in. The 2 are not mutually exclusive

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

They SHOULD be in regardless but the CFP selection committee hates them and might shit on them

Just now, ztejas said:

I agree that they should be. I think all of the top 3 should be in regardless. Just not sure I trust this committee. 

Oh, I'm fine if they lose this and are out because they would cry for the rest of eternity. I just don't see Alabama with 2 losses jumping TCU who had to play an extra game. USC, same deal and 2 losses to the same team. 

Oh, I'm fine if they lose this and are out because they would cry for the rest of eternity. I just don't see Alabama with 2 losses jumping TCU who had to play an extra game. USC, same deal and 2 losses to the same team. 

Sheeeeit I'd put Bama above USC. But neither of them are getting a spot. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

It shouldn't be. They should be out with a loss.

I would love it if TCU lost today and got knocked out of the playoffs.  On the other hand, it doesn't seem to make sense to me to let teams who didn't make their CCG and play another game get to leapfrog a team that did and lost.  Case in point - Ohio State is gonna leapfrog USC even though, the last time we saw Ohio State play, they lost by almost exactly the same amount that USC lost last night.  How does that make sense?