2022 ACC Championship - Clemson vs. North Carolina

satyanash

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hope you posters thinking about ideas for stocking stuffers don’t buy that Lume deodorant lotion that lady is always hyping as eliminating butt crack, crotch and underboob odor.  Body odor is optional she says. So what you are essentially saying to your loved one is that are revolting and stinky on purpose. I mean do you want to have that conversation? During the holidays? How well do you think it will go? Nothing says I love you like telling them they smell like a dumpster. That’s some foreplay. 

Plus they will be so mortified about their funky ass smell that they will break up with you. But they will probably be vigilant about their odor from then on. And their next partner will be truly grateful to you for sparing them (you’ll get brownie points from the Big Guy upstairs 😜.) but I digress because it’s just also stupid for you to wait for them to open their stocking and find it. If they smell that bad…they fucking know it and you should not suffer for the next three weeks waiting for them to do something about it. People who have shit hygiene know it and they relish in their funk. They know damn well they aren’t using soap and things the correct way.

so don’t do that for a gift. You’re better off getting a Pandora charm to fill a slot in her bracelet that will cause her to pound merlot on girls night as she holds back tears on her second bottle of wine trying to tell her girlfriends how you are usually so thoughtful but for some reason you got her a Ferris wheel charm and she’s afraid of heights. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm in the minority, but I think DJU is a quality QB. It's the dumbfuck coaches who are letting him down. They only know how to work with running QBs, and aren't smart enough to develop DJU 

It’s really hard to develop accuracy.  I subscribe to Leachs theory.  You are either accurate or you’re not. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, NashLonghorn said:

Was Herman the coach when Cade came out?  

If I remember correctly Herman got a commitment from Ewers then the decommitment .  Then Herman got fired.  Sark got hired.  I’m guessing sometime In there klubnik committed to Clemson.  Sark then went 4-7 and went after Malik Murphy.  I have no idea if sark even tried to get klubnik or not

If I remember correctly Herman got a commitment from Ewers then the decommitment .  Then Herman got fired.  Sark got hired.  I’m guessing sometime In there klubnik committed to Clemson.  Sark then went 4-7 and went after Malik Murphy.  I have no idea if sark even tried to get klubnik or not

We had no chance, I think it was always down to aggy and Clemson.

3 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

when will Malik Murphy transfer? 

27 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Dabo is such a stubborn dude.

This is the same dude that swapped out trevor Lawrence late in the season right?  
I just looked and dj ugulaiaia had a complete shit  game against South Carolina and they lose by 1. Dabos decision not to sub him out cost them a chance at the playoffs .  Wat an idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

They will be ranked top 5 to open 2023. Sam Beckett can tell us what else they have coming back to see if it will be justified. 

We're struggling. Dabo refuses to use the portal, and has hired a bunch of fucking losers. The talent is there for now, let's see if some of the dead weight on the coaching staff gets cut (narrator: it won't) 

8 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

This is the same dude that swapped out trevor Lawrence late in the season right?  
I just looked and dj ugulaiaia had a complete shit  game against South Carolina and they lose by 1. Dabos decision not to sub him out cost them a chance at the playoffs .  Wat an idiot. 

5 star QBs are not what they used to be. 

I don't follow 9.95 because it's useless - but exactly who is in charge of assigning ratings? Some group of 3 or 4 fatass sports dorks who never played football? This is a critical question that demands an answer because expectations and results hang on this bullshit.