Things not going well for fitness personality "Liver King."

Parliament

Lotsa douchebags (think Kardashians who go to the gym alot) in the fitness community, and the YouTube algorithms seem know I'm one of them.  Algo's pushed this guy on my last winter.  

A Texan (sorry) who owns a supplement company that focuses on dehydrated organ meat.  On his YouTube he espouses "ancestral tenants" like sleep alot, train alot and stay away from EM radiation.  Do all that, and you can look like him.

Other fitness DB's called him out from the start, "You can't look like that at 45! COME ON!"  Even Surly-hated Joe Rogan hates him.  Well one of his enablers squealed and leaked emails where he detailed the PED's he takes (alot of them).  A bit surprising he didn't just deny it; emails can be faked and everyone is a liar.

It's my version of trash TV.  Dude's SO transparent, you can't believe anything he says.  He's the physical embodyment of the inflation-driven meme culture we've been in since 2020.  He's the FTX of internet fame.  And I can't stop watching.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sidis said:

man, it is crazy how much inconsequentially stupid shit is going on out there that i am completely clueless about other than what i discover thanks to you people.  liver king?  christ.

he’s an amazing story.  he’s incredibly fit in his late 40s and he’s done it all-natural by consuming raw animal flesh.  it’s pretty inspirational. 

On 12/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, Parliament said:

Other fitness DB's called him out from the start, "You can't look like that at 45! COME ON!"  Even Surly-hated Joe Rogan hates him.  Well one of his enablers squealed and leaked emails where he detailed the PED's he takes (alot of them).  A bit surprising he didn't just deny it; emails can be faked and everyone is a liar.

Maybe it's a smart move to go with it? I'm sure that confession video gets a lot of views and he's getting a ton of press.

And what's the shelf life of Internet fame? Internet is very fad-driven. Come out, make one last score, and then call it quits. 

13 minutes ago, Chooky said:

There's gonna be a grift opening for someone to take steroids and become the Butthole and Spleen King. 

We're a few months away from someone selling actual snake oil. That person will get a full hour on Rogan, and Alex Jones will claim it's allowed him to get an erection without having to look at school shooting videos. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3