UGA vs Ohio State, First Round, Dec. 31

Parliament

3 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Shut the fuck up and watch the game. No one wants to see your shitty ass posts. Stop drinking while you’re at it.

Great comeback. I like how my initial take was that you should focus on the game at hand and now you're telling me to shut the fuck up and watch the game. Maybe listen to your own advice. 

24 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

TCU ohio in the champ game.

Would that mean it’s better just to forfeit your conf champ game if you already have the record? I mean why risk getting anyone hurt.

Champ games are fucking dumb and a complete money grab. The fact that Kansas St. is considered the conference Champion despite having less conference wins and is 1-1 against the actual champion is dumb AF. But the games make millions so they're not going anywhere. 

Champ games are fucking dumb and a complete money grab. The fact that Kansas St. is considered the conference Champion despite having less conference wins and is 1-1 against the actual champion is dumb AF. But the games make millions so they're not going anywhere. 

The conference champ game in a league that plays a round Robin is dumb as shit. The other leagues can’t play everybody. I’m a firm believer in you should be a conference champ to get into a 4-team playoff.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Shocked, shocked that Kirby’s defense is getting shredded by a team with a NFL QB and WRs. Just like Alabama did to them in the conference championship game last year, and was doing to them in the CFPCG last year before Bama lost their last NFL caliber WR to injury.

Also shocked that Georgia’s offense is unable to keep up with Stetson.

3 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

MVA?  Sure.  GSW?  No question.  Football related trauma?  Hard pass.

it's also determined way before the game which hospital serves as the point of call if a player needs to go to the hospital. 

Just now, C-Man said:

The conference champ game in a league that plays a round Robin is dumb as shit. The other leagues can’t play everybody. I’m a firm believer in you should be a conference champ to get into a 4-team playoff.

Well who cares? Shortly we won't have a four team playoff anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, naija said:

it's also determined way before the game which hospital serves as the point of call if a player needs to go to the hospital. 

I know that (former ATC).  Just would not have thought the choice would be Grady.  Sorry for the hospital talk not going away.

i mean come the fuck on refs... the ohio state left tackle was dragging the Georgia defender down by the arm as he had escaped and was 1 step away from getting a sack for a safety.

thats THE definition of a point of attack hold man... hes on the only defender on the left in the backfield, and 1 step away from the QB.    throw the fucking flag thats 2 points there. 

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you know how you know a movie sucks absolute balls?

when its released the 2nd week of the year.   but hey Plane has Gerrard Butler in it so its gonna be advertised and released 2 weeks into the new year. .