Week 13: SNF: Dallas Cowboys @ Indy Colts

Patrick Bateman

I'm starting to get nervous because this Dallas team--its deficiencies granted--is looking to me like a team that can go all the way.

I don't remember the last time I felt that way.

I was 5 years old when we lost to the Colts in the Super Bowl.  

25 years later we were still playing in Super Bowls and managed to get to a winning record in them.

I never thought it possible we'd have none since then because we went to the Super Bowl my first 30 years.  It's just what we did.

This team can do it.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That aggy is becoming one helluva safety.

Part of it's because they can't kick him out of games for targeting anymore.  I think he holds an NCAA record.

• Haha 1

Joseph just doesn't have any ball skills...... Even when he's in good position, he allows the wide receiver to out work him to the ball.

Really, really disappointing.  Everyone remember Ferguson (?)'s hold.  If they go down and score a TD there, the game is probably done.  Instead, they work behind the sticks and have to punt away and the defense rolls over.

9 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I know Joseph must have been a favorite of Quinn to go so high in the draft, but at some point, he has to admit he sucks. Brown is out, so it appears we are stuck with the shithead tonight and the foreseeable future 

Why do you think he's a favorite of Quinn?  Why not Jerrah or Will's?  Need to sign a CB probably because we need so many other things in the draft.

• Like 1