Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I am anxious to see the dynamic on HAAS this year with two drivers that don’t really care for each other.

Do we get another "suck my balls, mate" moment? Chances better than 50%.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

can't believe they are going to let him drive. they need to have Drugovich do FP3 just so they aren't putting him in the car cold.

i think it goes way better than Alpine. those 2 didn't like each other before - Ocon has had issues with teammates for years

Ocon bragging about beating Alonso last year (too lazy to dig up the quote) was lulz; as if Fernando's mountain of technical failures didn't play a roll.

Both of these have pretty good potential for fireworks. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I am anxious to see the dynamic on HAAS this year with two drivers that don’t really care for each other.

And at Alpine, esp when Ocon realizes Gasly is quicker than him.

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Do we get another "suck my balls, mate" moment? Chances better than 50%.

Ocon bragging about beating Alonso last year (too lazy to dig up the quote) was lulz; as if Fernando's mountain of technical failures didn't play a roll.

Both of these have pretty good potential for fireworks. 

Yeah Ocon started bragging the moment the season ended with him ahead on points ... despite Alonso actually owning his ass on the track. 

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don't have a problem with Gasly. I wish him well.

Same here. He needs to watch out for Ocon, esp on L1. Ocon has no probelms with hitting his teammate.

Edited by wood
  • Haha 1

Any of y'all use the F1 Multiviewer app to watch multiple F1 TV pages simultaneously? Everyone says it's safe, and it looks awesome, but my anti-virus rejected it. Makes me a little nervous.

• Hook 'Em 1

A group of us have done the F1 fantasy now for the second year. Yesterday I picked my team, with an available $100,000,000 I went:

Russell: $18.6

Alonso: $8.3

Gasly: $8.1

Hulkenberg: $4.3

Sainz: $17.2

And for constructors I went: 

Mercedes: $25.1

Aston: $6.7

I think I went a bit unconventional on my picks.

And in the FIRST MINUTE of 2023 qualifying a piece of LeClerc’s Ferrari falls off. Amazing.

Fix It Again Tony

10 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Disagree. He may have the personality of a 2x4 but seems harmless. 

Ocon seems douche-y

I think you are being a bit unfair to 2x4s.

• Haha 3