Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Best part of this whole thing is Sir Jackie not giving af.

1 minute ago, RamjetFDO said:
2 minutes ago, RPM said:
Best part of this whole thing is Sir Jackie not giving af.

That cheeky wink back to Martin Brundle was the best part of the day so far.

I missed it, can anyone make a clip of it?

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Hamilton says he, “might not be able to finish the race.”?

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Amazing how it goes for Hamilton when he doesn’t have a car light years beyond anyone else

You answered your own question.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Max is on significantly older hards and laying down the same time as checo on new hards. He’ll kill once he’s on new mediums if the timing of the change is right.

Hamilton is shit without the best car under him. Maybe Charles can get a job selling Hot Dogs at the next rack.

• Like 1

Makes sense now I guess. If it had come around lap 20 I think I’d have come in and gone back out with fresh tires.

1 minute ago, deft said:

Max is on significantly older hards and laying down the same time as checo on new hards. He’ll kill once he’s on new mediums if the timing of the change is right.

Hamilton is shit without the best car under him. Maybe Charles can get a job selling Hot Dogs at the next rack.

That’s what I said a while ago. If Max could run these tires to 40 laps he should be okay

Max is still gonna be faster than Checo when he has mediums.  Stroll just set the fastest lap on mediums.  There's enough rubber on the track that it's not eating the mediums as badly anymore.

Edited by kevwun