#2 Texas vs #17 Illinois 6pm on ESPN - Game Day!

KingBobo81

On 12/5/2022 at 4:41 PM, Goredho said:

I don't know what to say other than you are completely wrong.  You have a lot more time than me to dedicate to debate and pontification here, so I'll leave it at this.

You are pigeon holing a whole lot of people into a single class that you feel must be completely marginalized if not eliminated for the good of society.  That makes you guilty of exactly what you would crucify those people for.  I know for a fact some of the people that you would catch up in your net are not what you want to believe they are.  I have known them, deeply, intimately, for years.  I have lived with them, one for decades. I have seen them carry out great acts of selfless kindness for people who are squarely outside of the conservative, white, Christian heterosexual demographic they belong to.  And yes, I've seen them fall prey to a cult-like political psyops campaign.

These people are not Nazi monsters.  They are humans, capable of being duped and capable of making mistakes.  Just like you are.

Someone else can have my spot on the ledge.

Please tell all these great republicans to get their shit together and take their party back. 

What’s that? This is their party? Ah, ok. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

OK, somebody tell me what Brock brings that justifies any of about 3 other guys sitting on the bench?

As a "high energy glue guy" myself (i.e., largely devoid of any talent whatsoever) I get the juice box award argument, but come on.

He gets us a lot of extra shots. 

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

OK, somebody tell me what Brock brings that justifies any of about 3 other guys sitting on the bench?

As a "high energy glue guy" myself (i.e., largely devoid of any talent whatsoever) I get the juice box award argument, but come on.

Brock's been great this year. I don't know if this is the right game for him but he brings plenty. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apparently he does what others don’t want to do??