2022 FAFO of the Year Award

TrashMaster G

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Disagree on Britney Griner. She is just a political pawn unjustly sent to prison through no immediate fault of her own. Her FA wasn't big enough and the FO was too big.

Fucking lawl. No, she took drugs to a country where they are illegal. She's getting off lightly, many countries in SEA put people to death every year for the same infraction.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I've always been to scared to travel to Russia. Too corrupt, too beauracratic, to anti-west. They are just itching to fuck with you. You smuggle in weed right before a war breaks out? WTF?

She fucked around by even going given the political climate, let alone while holding.

The abuse of too and to in this post is a good example of FA. Maybe there will be a FO?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

Fucking lawl. No, she took drugs to a country where they are illegal. She's getting off lightly, many countries in SEA put people to death every year for the same infraction.

So you assume she’s lying when she says it was an accident that she brought less than 1 gm of thc oil with her. You’re sure about that?

Anyway, she’s getting out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s Britney butch. She’s coming home. Prisoner swap. 

[First sentence is the most awesome and appropriate autocorrect ever. I typed the infamous “it’s Britney, bitch” from that song and IPIHB. But it corrected to butch. Leaving it there.]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, nnm said:

It’s Britney butch. She’s coming home. Prisoner swap. 

[First sentence is the most awesome and appropriate autocorrect ever. I typed the infamous “it’s Britney, bitch” from that song and IPIHB. But it corrected to butch. Leaving it there.]

It’s Brittney, botch. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Not gonna lie, I’m a little sick at my stomach that we swapped someone convicted of conspiracy to murder Americans for Griner. Damn this country is weak!

To be fair, Phoenix also gets a 2nd round compensatory pick, cash, and a Russian to be named later.  

And that Russian Small Forward's name?  You guessed it.  Famke Stallone.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1