World Cup Quarterfinals - Croatia/Brazil, Netherlands/Argentina, Morocco/Portugal, England/France

Captain Ron

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Brazil not scoring is definitely good for Croatia

Hah.

More like you can already see Brazil getting a bit frustrated.  Neymar already looking weak and starting his flopping routines. 

And I'll take Croatia all day if it comes to PKs.

Edited by SpiralOut

4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Croatia: Perisic, Brozovic, Juranovic, Pasalic...

Brazil: Whineandbitch

Meh. As someone who hated Brazilian soccer until my recent marital obligation I’ve been surprised by the lack of drama and theatrics from them this cup. Neymar obviously gonna Neymar

Edited by Hank_Hill

5 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Meh. As someone who hated Brazilian soccer until my recent marital obligation I’ve been surprised by the lack of drama and theatrics from them this cup. Neymar obviously gonna Neymar

Yeah, I'm trying not to let my hatred of Neymar turn into a hatred of Brazil.

I can't tell if Richarlison is a douche, but he's under suspicion.  It could just be his dyed hair and his face.  I've seen him play plenty and I don't remember  him being douchey.

I do like Vini, Jr so far.

And on cue it's a sniper shot at Antony.   And he does seem like a douche, pretty much every time I see him.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I can't tell if Richarlison is a douche, but he's under suspicion.  It could just be his dyed hair and his face.  I've seen him play plenty and I don't remember  him being douchey.

He's 100% douche. He's why I can't see Brazil winning this Cup. He's the epitome of high-volume-little-result in the EPL and I expect that to hold form here. (I say that will full knowledge that he scored the goal of the tournament in group play.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, C-Man said:

He's 100% douche. He's why I can't see Brazil winning this Cup. He's the epitome of high-volume-little-result in the EPL and I expect that to hold form here. (I say that will full knowledge that he scored the goal of the tournament in group play.)

Oh, yeah, he's selfish for sure.

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

His 2nd goal last game was also probably the best passing sequence of the cup

• Hook 'Em 1