World Cup Quarterfinals - Croatia/Brazil, Netherlands/Argentina, Morocco/Portugal, England/France

Captain Ron

2 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I mean this is kind of a stupid comment from all the commentators. Pretty much every world cup comes down to South America vs Europe if you make it past the Round of 16... you are pretty much guaranteed to lose to a European team unless you win it. I dont think it is any kind of indictment on Brazil. 

It’s similar to the NCAA baseball tournament when they talk about SEC teams. When UEFA makes up 40% of the qualifying spots, what is the anticipated result given a long enough sample size?

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. 

that'll stop em for sure.

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. 

Meanwhile the clock runs

One of the German Cousins married a Dutch Guy. You should have heard how my one cousin talked about that. 

“She married a Dutch Guy”

Me: He’s almost German

”He’s Dutch. He’s not German. He doesn’t even speak German”

Me: It’s close to German

”It’s not close to German. She married a Dutch Guy”

🤬

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Free kick for the GOAT

I know it is not fair to compare different eras of players, for many reasons, but, I think Pele still has a higher goal/assist-per game than either Messi or Ronaldo.

I do think Messi is the greatest player of my lifetime. Not my favorite but, the best.